Kraton NEED HELP ASAFP!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brushlesspower83

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
Guys check it out! last week i broke my front bumper and bent my hinge pins and it snapped off both heads of the screws. new pins are on the way. i have the rpm front bumper and as we know it doesn't hold in the hinge pins which is unacceptable lol, but i am in need of an replacement asafp. Everywhere online says out of stock for an and I've never ordered from custom RC upgrades. i don't know how long it will take to get to Washington state, i don't really want to order a bumper from t bone cuz i have a new rpm bumper. is there any one who has used the hot racing ff hinge pin bracket? does it lock in? will it fit with the rpm bumper? any other options worth considering? i want something that's going to lock in the pins. and super fast shipping. Thanks guys p.s its a v4 kraton

@Brushlesspower83 I have been using the stock arrma kraton bumper with the rpm. This is on my v3. But keep checking the M2C racing website they should have there new hinge pin brace kits out any day now.
20200205_233013.jpg

That is the same setup I had on my V4 and a just broke it last week
Like @jondilly1974 said you can always try the typhon bumper to get you back up and running until you can get a better quality replacement. I myself am waiting for either M2C to release theirs or just bash it to get more stock in.

Like @jondilly1974 said you can always try the typhon bumper to get you back up and running until you can get a better quality replacement. I myself am waiting for either M2C to release theirs or just bash it to get more stock in.
i am going to do that and wait for m2c to stock up. So exactly which Typhon bumper would I need to work with the RPM bumper I have so I can place my order?

Part #AR320432 the typhon 6s bumper kit you will only use the small one with your rpm bumper. Here is a pic of it on my outcast with a t-bone bumper.
20200118_090553.jpg

Part #AR320432 the typhon 6s bumper kit you will only use the small one with your rpm bumper. Here is a pic of it on my outcast with a t-bone bumper.
20200118_090553.jpg
I think it's like $8 @ amain hobbies

I sadly don’t recommend t-bone racing at the moment as they have been back ordered for weeks now...... if they weren’t I would 100% recommend them I actually went to their facility and picked my order up
View attachment 64082
I have never ordered from t-bone directly. I try to find there items on ebay from other sellers shipping is way faster that way.

I sadly don’t recommend t-bone racing at the moment as they have been back ordered for weeks now...... if they weren’t I would 100% recommend them I actually went to their facility and picked my order up
View attachment 64082
i was thinking about this i live in liberty lake which is like state line. If you went to their facility that means your local to me I work and Post Falls I'm not too happy with T bone right now as it is I've been waiting for a response for 2 weeks now. about the block which is part of there bumpers i wanted to see if I could buy just the block. In one of the videos on installing the 2.0 Creighton bumper he says that they will sell that part individually well I've scoured the Internet for a week trying to find it and that they do not I've thought about just showing up to their business because it's 10 minutes from where I work. I just need something to get me going and want to make sure a order of the right part until I ordered the M2C set

i was thinking about this i live in liberty lake which is like state line. If you went to their facility that means your local to me I work and Post Falls I'm not too happy with T bone right now as it is I've been waiting for a response for 2 weeks now. about the block which is part of there bumpers i wanted to see if I could buy just the block. In one of the videos on installing the 2.0 Creighton bumper he says that they will sell that part individually well I've scoured the Internet for a week trying to find it and that they do not I've thought about just showing up to their business because it's 10 minutes from where I work. I just need something to get me going and want to make sure a order of the right part until I ordered the M2C set
If its only 10 minutes from you its worth a shot. I would try it (y)

does the little bumper screw in? i don't see any holes. does it Securely hold the hinge pins in?
I just ran 2 screws in directly into the stock red hinge pin block then mounted up the bumpers. Works great
I just ran 2 screws in directly into the stock red hinge pin block then mounted up the bumpers. Works great
Let me know if you want me to tear mine down quick and I will add more detailed pics

Typhon bumper under the rpm like stated above for sure.. it's probably the quickest option at this point... I'm looking for this part number I cant seem to find.. of all things it was like a rod end kit for the turnbuckles, it came with a ton of crap in it for like 8 bucks, when I opened it up there was a dang typhon bumper in the package..
does the little bumper screw in? i don't see any holes. does it Securely hold the hinge pins in?

The bumpers have a tab that slides in the chassis and its retained by the front 2 diff screws.. so yes it's there pretty secure

Typhon bumper under the rpm like stated above for sure.. it's probably the quickest option at this point... I'm looking for this part number I cant seem to find.. of all things it was like a rod end kit for the turnbuckles, it came with a ton of crap in it for like 8 bucks, when I opened it up there was a dang typhon bumper in the package..

The bumpers have a tab that slides in the chassis and its retained by the front 2 diff screws.. so yes it's there pretty secure
AR330230 IS THIS WHAT I SHOULD ORDER? DOES IT SCREW IN AND SECURE THE HINGE PINS?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back