Kraton Need help, how to install Kraton Front Lower Arm Suspension Mount?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dvjackaon1983

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
Anyone have a good video on how to install the front Front Lower Arm Suspension Mount for the Arrma Kraton v4? Would appreciate any help. Thanks

You will have to remove the whole bulkhead/diff case to install that lower rear hinge pin mount.. I beleive 10 screws total.. its easiest to pull it apart in one chunk...

On the bottom you have 4 screws into the diff case..

immediately behind those towards the edge's of the chassis are 2 smaller screws that hold the hinge pin mount...

Then again behind those are the 2 large screws that fasten the bellcrank pivots.. these screws must be heated to be removed successfully..

on top you have 1 screw that goes into the chassis brace, and 1 screw on the servo horn.. you should then be able to remove the whole front clip.. once it's out you just unscrew the mount and install in reverse order...

I'd say a bearing replacement video would help but it gets into pulling to much apart.. it's so much easier and faster to pull it apart as a whole clip...

You will have to remove the whole bulkhead/diff case to install that lower rear hinge pin mount.. I beleive 10 screws total.. its easiest to pull it apart in one chunk...

On the bottom you have 4 screws into the diff case..

immediately behind those towards the edge's of the chassis are 2 smaller screws that hold the hinge pin mount...

Then again behind those are the 2 large screws that fasten the bellcrank pivots.. these screws must be heated to be removed successfully..

on top you have 1 screw that goes into the chassis brace, and 1 screw on the servo horn.. you should then be able to remove the whole front clip.. once it's out you just unscrew the mount and install in reverse order...

I'd say a bearing replacement video would help but it gets into pulling to much apart.. it's so much easier and faster to pull it apart as a whole clip...

So I guess it’s safe to say you’ve done this a time or two ???

So I guess it’s safe to say you’ve done this a time or two ???

Lol.. yes.. I rip my rigs down after every 6 packs or so, keeps things in check... (y)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back