need help keep blowing up tires on kraton

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

itsachevy

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion
I have a arrma kraton running a tekin t8 2650 on stock esc. Im running a 23/46 gear. Ive blown up two sets of bandito truggy tire . 1 set of aka truggy tires and one set up bandito mt tires that had carpet tape and rubber glue.

I've tried proline and the foam inserts keep breaking apart. I've drilled hole in the rims and in the tire and keep having the same problem. Have you tried the src tires that are belted.

I buy my proline tires not mounted then use gorilla duct tape. I turn them inside out tape them then glue them myself. Really holds my tires from ripping apart.

I buy my proline tires not mounted then use gorilla duct tape. I turn them inside out tape them then glue them myself. Really holds my tires from ripping apart.
I seen this on YouTube does it help with the tires ballooning up any? Like does it lessen that any? I've been thinking about belted tires.

For me taping up the tires only moved back when the tires started ballooning. It was still a problem for me getti g up to top speed. The tape also blew out at 3/4 throttle and cost me my stock body. The truck flipped over at speed. Next tires ima try tapping with gorrila glue and rubber glue. The belted tires are ok on stock motor and esc. I haven't done any speed runs on the belted tires yet. I bent my driverside cvd and waiting for new ones to come in to fully test them.

For me taping up the tires only moved back when the tires started ballooning. It was still a problem for me getti g up to top speed. The tape also blew out at 3/4 throttle and cost me my stock body. The truck flipped over at speed. Next tires ima try tapping with gorrila glue and rubber glue. The belted tires are ok on stock motor and esc. I haven't done any speed runs on the belted tires yet. I bent my driverside cvd and waiting for new ones to come in to fully test them.
Ok.... well I'm waiting on an esc for my blx.... a motor and esc upgrade for my sons mega so now doing 2 full breakdowns and cleaning...... they will be new vehicles again so will get new tires for both may go belted on mine try the tape on my sons his will not go a fast as mine... tho he is 8 yrs old and can handle the granite blx full speed without a problem

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back