Big Rock Need help locating a set of axel extenders 10mm offset or better.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hard pass for me. I wouldn’t like that at all.

Yeah its not good if you like changing your tires left and right, I got a set of Monster jam Chinese tires for cheap, the treads stupid thick and the tires themselves are great, but the rims were plastic and snapped right away, and there only 2.2's so I threw them on a set of traxxas rims cheap.. put them on my slash and kept breaking axels doing jumps :\ So now I gotta have them on my brcc before winter ends. There killer in the snow!

I think if you could find a screw with a thick enough head or a decent size washer to put underneath the screw you might be okay. I've seen a lot of heads shear right off of screws and though

I think if you could find a screw with a thick enough head or a decent size washer to put underneath the screw you might be okay. I've seen a lot of heads shear right off of screws and though

You run a grub screw thru the axle, Then you secure the adapter with a screw thru the front, theres no turning of the screw once the adapters on so theres no way the head could get sheered off. The screw only holds the wheel to the adapter, the grub thru the axel is what turns the wheel..Same as your current hex's have.

You run a grub screw thru the axle, Then you secure the adapter with a screw thru the front, theres no turning of the screw once the adapters on so theres no way the head could get sheered off. The screw only holds the wheel to the adapter, the grub thru the axel is what turns the wheel..Same as your current hex's have.
I guess I didn't explain what I meant very well. instead of using the screw to hold the wheel on..... use a piece of all threaded rod and a nut

Found a set on ebay

1/10 Rc Car Wheel Hub 25mm Extender 12mm to 12mm For Arrma Granite Vorteks Fury

If these don't fit I swear to god i'll fly to china find this lil bastard and beat him with my RC car..

This will be like the 3rd? set I've bought trying to find something that fits over these frigging axels.

I don't want 25mm extensions but that's all I could find.

thanks for the help . . .

I ordered these to get a bit of increased offset to use Traxxas slayer wheels I bought...haven’t received yet but fingers crossed the work on they ole senton.

GPM MAG010/9MM ALU HEX ADAPTERS 9MM FOR ARRMA GRANITE ARR102665 ARR102676 https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/264043688452

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back