Big Rock Need help locating a set of axel extenders 10mm offset or better.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TraverseCity420

Total Arrma Fanboy
Reaction score
So I have some HR that I drilled out to fit the slash (they were intended for the SC10?) but I tried drilling them out to fit the brcc and I fiddlesticked one up really good..

So now I need help finding a set of 12mm axel extenders that fit over the brcc axel, I don't want the 12mm to 17mm extenders im not tryin to put 17mm wheels on, 12mm is fine.

Any help would be great I don't know the exact size of the axel on the brcc so I can't really locate what im after :\

Found a set on ebay

1/10 Rc Car Wheel Hub 25mm Extender 12mm to 12mm For Arrma Granite Vorteks Fury

If these don't fit I swear to god i'll fly to china find this lil bastard and beat him with my RC car..

This will be like the 3rd? set I've bought trying to find something that fits over these frigging axels.

I don't want 25mm extensions but that's all I could find.

thanks for the help . . .

Found a set on ebay

If these don't fit I swear to god i'll fly to china find this lil bastard and beat him with my RC car..

This will be like the 3rd? set I've bought trying to find something that fits over these frigging axels.

You should probably look into that plane ticket. Those are made for 5mm axles: the 2wd models. You will have to bore out one end to make them fit the 4x4.

You should probably look into that plane ticket. Those are made for 5mm axles: the 2wd models. You will have to bore out one end to make them fit the 4x4.

No one seems to make fiddlesticking 6mm extensions what the fiddlestick...…………….. It said arrma so I assumed they would fit the brcc..

No one seems to make fiddlesticking 6mm extensions what the fiddlestick...…………….. It said arrma so I assumed they would fit the brcc..
A lot of people made the same mistake with the 2wd Granite RPM arms, thinking they would fit the 4x4 too. Naming something only works when the name means something to someone else. . .

A lot of people made the same mistake with the 2wd Granite RPM arms, thinking they would fit the 4x4 too. Naming something only works when the name means something to someone else. . .

thanks for the heads up I sent the seller a message telling him his listing is inaccurate and needs to cancel my order...

I guesss im back to square 1 again..

Found a set on ebay

I have a hard time trusting hubs that don't have the pin going through the hub. The pair I bought last time had a smaller diameter pin than the hole pre drilled in our axles. tried to drill it out and it was a p.i.t.a to get our stock pin to seat in them. then they didn't fit over the damn axle like you said. I don't have a drill press so no matter how hard I tried the hole was slightly off center and it wobbled. I also felt the urge to murder someone, but I didn't....?

I have a hard time trusting hubs that don't have the pin going through the hub. The pair I bought last time had a smaller diameter pin than the hole pre drilled in our axles. tried to drill it out and it was a p.i.t.a to get our stock pin to seat in them. then they didn't fit over the damn axle like you said. I don't have a drill press so no matter how hard I tried the hole was slightly off center and it wobbled. I also felt the urge to murder someone, but I didn't....?

Yeahi just tried drilling one out to fit and its a real pain in the ass specially when I don't have the right size drill bits, Ended up forcing it on and busted 2 stock bearings neither of which I seem to have any stock on hand to replace with.

Really starting to hate RC cars.. These things ARG so fiddlesticking frustrating.

I was talking to my buddy about this the other day. certain breakage is ok, not so frustrating. some makes me irrate. finding parts can be super irritating sometimes. so sometimes your just all sorts of pissed off.....till you get to drive it again and all the poop fades away during huge jumps!! It's a damn emotional rollercoaster!! enough to drive a man insane sometimes

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back