Outcast Need help receiver not powering on after puting in new servo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Outkraston

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Outcast 6s
Outcast 6s v4 So my servo got fried and i went and installed a new one similar to stock in power and size i plugged it back in the same as stock to test it and the steering was still not working the reciever was working at this time so i tried to rebind thinking that would fix it and now the receiver doesn't light up and the esc is just fast flashing red now and has no response to the trasmitter steering or throttle

Sounds like you have to reset the throttle. If I recall correctly, you hold the set button (tiny thing) next to the on/off switch. While holding it, turn it on. Full throttle, then reverse on controller. Be sure to have the vehicle off the ground for this, I've had my car try to make a run for it on me while doing this because I did it wrong.

But just to be sure, the user manual will explain how. Other members much more knowledgeable than me should be chiming in soon.

Sounds like you have to reset the throttle. If I recall correctly, you hold the set button (tiny thing) next to the on/off switch. While holding it, turn it on. Full throttle, then reverse on controller. Be sure to have the vehicle off the ground for this, I've had my car try to make a run for it on me while doing this because I did it wrong.

But just to be sure, the user manual will explain how. Other members much more knowledgeable than me should be chiming in soon.
I have this saved just in case. This works for all Hobbywing, Spektrum, Redcat, and Arrma brushless escs as well as others that are Hobbywing rebrands.

Screenshot_20200416-171517_Drive.jpg

I fear my reciever is done tryed to factory reset and no lights changed on the esc and no light came on in the reciever box

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back