Need help, Reverse motor direction

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marc

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Hi, does reversing the running direction of the motor by reprogramming it with the ESC effect the speed of the forward and reverse? I have done this so as my transmitter works the car in the correct direction. Tried to reset all the speeds for forward and reverse but forward speed is only about 60% now and reverse is like what forward should be. I'm really Confused!!!
Could some please shed se light on this for me, Cheers Marc.

You can reverse the motor by switching two of the motors cables. doesn't matter which of the three cables you switch

You can reverse the motor by switching two of the motors cables. doesn't matter which of the three cables you switch
Thanks, but does it effect the foward and reverse speeds as that is my problem, not how to reverse it, cheers

Tried it, reversed the motor, but still won't let me have the correct direction speeds. It seems as though the motor runs faster in one direction.

Its supposed to go faster in one direction. When you switch the motor wires you also have to switch the transmitter throttle to normal or reverse.

Its supposed to go faster in one direction. When you switch the motor wires you also have to switch the transmitter throttle to normal or reverse.
Yes I did not know that at first, thanks.
I was trying to get the transmitter to operate in the normal position by switching the wires around, but doing this made the forward speed slow. So I'll just have to swap it back and have the transmitter in reverse.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back