Need help.. Spektrum dx2e/dx5..!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BashingBrian

#ArrmaAddict #RCwhore
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Mojave EXB
  3. Outcast 8s
  4. Outcast EXB
  5. Talion EXB
  6. Typhon 6s
So I'm asking this on behalf of a friend, as I'm lost for ideas on his problem and I've tried everything I can think of...?

Basically he has an Infraction that is stock running the DX2E with SRS6000 rx, he then changed the servo in the truck to a Power HD DW-25LV and now he has no reverse, I know when you do anything with that rx you need to re-bind/calibrate it because of the AVC..!!
I have also reset the esc and done the setup for travel etc still no reverse.

I have a spare tactic so we put that in and everything works fine, esc works steering works and we have both forward and reverse so I know all the stuff in the truck works fine..??

So we came to the decision that the Spektrum must be faulty... So, he then went and bought a new DX5C inc SRS6000, we fitted that setup into the truck followed the manual exactly on setup etc and low and behold we still have no reverse..???

Can anybody shed some light on this situation as I'm out of ideas, I find it hard to believe that 2 lots of that rx are faulty..!!

After a quick google, someone from an old post somewhere mentioned a hidden menu in the DX5c he couldn't calibrate reverse so contacted HH and found out that from factory his brake was set at only 1% ..???

If any of this makes sense to you guys

Send Help..!!!?

The menus on the DX5 can be tricky, things don't always mean what they mean. I'd definitely try setting up the radio first and if you have just go over it again.

This might be a really dumb question but did you set up the esc correctly? Sometimes I forget to do it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back