Kraton Need help - Steering issue after crash and need part #

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dvjackaon1983

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
I crashed my Kraton 6s v4 pretty good after a landing and thought I fixed all the parts. But under the left steering area (see pic) there is a small bracket with 2 screws that broke off. The steering is loose and will obviously damage the steering further if I run it without this part.

I looked in the manual over and over again and ran through all the part list online but can’t seem to find it! Can anyone help a newb out, lol?

Attachments

• E4F49CFF-6CFE-4148-B3CD-E2213274F009.jpeg
    E4F49CFF-6CFE-4148-B3CD-E2213274F009.jpeg
    222.1 KB · Views: 66
  • 31425A03-19A3-4F70-AB07-BF6EF61CA3DA.jpeg
    31425A03-19A3-4F70-AB07-BF6EF61CA3DA.jpeg
    278.8 KB · Views: 60
  • 5781D3E1-F0DD-4E63-9F25-F964671076E2.jpeg
    5781D3E1-F0DD-4E63-9F25-F964671076E2.jpeg
    299.7 KB · Views: 60
Arrma Kraton Outcast Talion Typhon Aluminum Front Upper Arm Mount AON08FU01 From Hot racing.

Better to upgrade, as you brake.
Like $17 off ebay wont break again.

I crashed my Kraton 6s v4 pretty good after a landing and thought I fixed all the parts. But under the left steering area (see pic) there is a small bracket with 2 screws that broke off. The steering is loose and will obviously damage the steering further if I run it without this part.

I looked in the manual over and over again and ran through all the part list online but can’t seem to find it! Can anyone help a newb out, lol?
There are five suspension mounts on the 6s trucks. You broke the front upper. Like @revosmash mentioned, these are parts worth upgrading as they break. Hot Racing, Custom Rc Upgrades, Voltage Hobbies, and as of very recently, M2C Racing, make very good options for them. Because of how difficult it is to replace this part, definitely a good idea to upgrade right away.

There are five suspension mounts on the 6s trucks. You broke the front upper. Like @revosmash mentioned, these are parts worth upgrading as they break. Hot Racing, Custom Rc Upgrades, Voltage Hobbies, and as of very recently, M2C Racing, make very good options for them. Because of how difficult it is to replace this part, definitely a good idea to upgrade right away.
I don't think m2c has released them yet. I have been watch their site for days now lol.

I don't think m2c has released them yet. I have been watch their site for days now lol.
I saw a video from @RC DUDE81 yesterday that said they would be available now. Keep hitting refresh on the M2C website.

I saw a video from @RC DUDE81 yesterday that said they would be available now. Keep hitting refresh on the M2C website.
Yeah that video is about a week old lmao that is what has had me checking m2c 20 times a day. I want a set before they run out lmaooooo

He should be releasing them tomorrow or Monday. They were set to be released last week but had a production issue due to hardware not arriving on time! Keep an eye out!!! :cool: ?

He should be releasing them tomorrow or Monday. They were set to be released last week but had a production issue due to hardware not arriving on time! Keep an eye out!!! :cool: ?
Thanks for the heads up?

Arrma Kraton Outcast Talion Typhon Aluminum Front Upper Arm Mount AON08FU01 From Hot racing.

Better to upgrade, as you brake.
Like $17 off ebay wont break again.

@revosmash thanks for the help, and I've ordered my upgrade. So many recommended upgrades out there. Guess I'll learn what I need by trial and bashing, lol.

@Notorious J thanks for the advice and will upgrade it asap.

Best advise I can give is Shinny side up and only upgrade what is broke.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back