Kraton Need help!!V3 Kraton 6s drives on its own!!!??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boggs

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
Hi, all I'm new to this just got last week a used Kraton v3 6s for my son . This thing is a beast my son having a blast with it and same goes for me. So today he was trying to take it out to play , puts the battery in its fully charged turns it on and nothing hits the throttle, the steering working fine and theres a red light flashing on esc so when he switches off the remote and turns it back on the truck just takes off on it's own with out touching the throttle to stop it he just switched off the remote and the truck stops ...so what's is going on with it ? Is it esc ? Can it be reset?

I put new batteries in it , is there a way to re set it?

Hi, all I'm new to this just got last week a used Kraton v3 6s for my son . This thing is a beast my son having a blast with it and same goes for me. So today he was trying to take it out to play , puts the battery in its fully charged turns it on and nothing hits the throttle, the steering working fine and theres a red light flashing on esc so when he switches off the remote and turns it back on the truck just takes off on it's own with out touching the throttle to stop it he just switched off the remote and the truck stops ...so what's is going on with it ? Is it esc ? Can it be reset?
Once you do what the others ask, be sure to Google "setting your fail safe on a 6s Arrma". I know its not what happened in this occasion, but it's important to make sure it's set nonetheless.

I don't think so, so I re set the fail safe, now it goes forward when u press reverse, and no movement when I press forward

I think I got it figured out!!! So I messed with the throttle trim thing ( had no clue electric car have those?) I know my nitro one had one , learned something today ..so its fine now responds fine and has reverse too..thanks for all the replies guys.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back