Need Help. Vintage build.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JAM

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Kraton 4s
  3. Senton 6s
Not sure if this is going in the right place, but I need some guidance. I need some info on the model posted below. I was given this by a neighbor who saw my son and I with our arrmas. This belonged to his son who unfortunately is no longer with us. I want to build it into something close to its glory days but of course with updated electronics. I’d like to some what restore it and give it back to him.

I thought I had an ID on the make and model through google
02EEF713-C208-4B80-B58A-EF8658C6A10A.jpeg

01F0EBAF-B8B8-437A-B0F1-7279F53B398F.jpeg
E036CE65-049A-4E5B-8037-0CC030BF559A.jpeg
E3FA6C5D-11B6-4565-B76F-137BE51F6A08.jpeg
but can’t seem to find it now. If you have any info that may help on my journey I’d be much appreciative.

Not sure if this is going in the right place, but I need some guidance. I need some info on the model posted below. I was given this by a neighbor who saw my son and I with our arrmas. This belonged to his son who unfortunately is no longer with us. I want to build it into something close to its glory days but of course with updated electronics. I’d like to some what restore it and give it back to him.

I thought I had an ID on the make and model through google View attachment 83399

View attachment 83400View attachment 83401View attachment 83402but can’t seem to find it now. If you have any info that may help on my journey I’d be much appreciative.

Associated RC10 Kit #6016 or somewhere around 6010. Definitely an RC10 imo and you could ask at some Team Associated forums. Looking forward to how it turns out.

Spot on man

Edit: I remember bleaching my procat wheels

Last edited:
sorry to hear this story but let me know if you still need help identifying any parts on the vintage rc10 you have

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back