Need help with bearing and hub!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Train3018

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
I have what I believe is a granite 2wd blx 3s, but I cant find the hub and bearing assembly. It wont allow me to load a pic, but it's a solid piece with two sizes of bearings and the trailing arm connects to it, and its bolted with a single screw through the bottom to the long suspension arm. Thanks for any help you could give.

Welcome to AF.:)
I would check to see what you are talking about model wise. Or if you are talking about the Granite Voltage 2wd more specifically. The manual is clear at the Arrma Site. You don't state front or rear, left or right side. Need to be much more specific if you want help.
I have the manual on my desktop and am looking at it right now.

Welcome to AF.:)
I would check to see what you are talking about model wise. Or if you are talking about the Granite Voltage 2wd more specifically. The manual is clear at the Arrma Site. You don't state front or rear, left or right side. Need to be much more specific if you want help.
I have the manual on my desktop and am looking at it right now.
Thanks for the welcome! I tried to find some markings on the body, but couldn't. It is the left rear. The axle goes through the hub, with two bushings, smaller one inside towards the car, a larger one on the outside. Also at the top of the piece is a round peg that the trailing arm pops onto. I got the image to upload, should help!!
20200127_140939.jpg

Im searching the blow up now.
You are describing inner and outer ball bearings( not bushings), the hub itself and that ball stud pops inside the connected camber link(not trailing arm. But you r trying. I see. Let me check
Can you send a pict of the rig. Your picture doesn't match a Granite hub. Do you have a Fazon Voltage maybe???????

Thank you, my knowledge is minimal at best. Last time I was in this hobby I bought a 1987 clodbuster, brand new!! Haha. Thank you so much for helping.

Your hub is not double shear like the the diagram. I am not sure which model you have. How old is it??
What parts do you actually need ????

Attachments

• Fazonblowup.pdf
    336.5 KB · Views: 92
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back