Senton Need help with difs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vortex11711

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
So my drive shaft has a rubber ring and I don’t know where it goes, and are all 4 wheels supposed to spin when I spin one wheel because mine don’t and what type of grease and oil should I use?

If you are spinning a rear wheel, the other should rear wheel should spin the opposite. Nothing should easily be spinning up front. Same goes for the front.

mad far as the o ring, do you have a pic? Have you checked the exploded view to see what it looks like and where the o ring might go?

Its called having differentials if you spin one wheel in the rear or back the other wheel will spin in the opposite way. the oil weight is what trying to tune. If you put a too thin oil your going to have a bit of handling issues you know like rc toys at walmart get stuck because one wheel is spinning in the air while the other on the ground doesn't do anything. A too thick diff oil can make your car only do donuts stock oil i think is 6000wt front and rear
The only o ring i know is optional for the center driveshaft next to the bearing holder

That o ring moves around on my 3s/4s line. It’s meant to slide up to the drive shaft bearing mount. Just roll it back into place up against that mount.

If you are spinning a rear wheel, the other should rear wheel should spin the opposite. Nothing should easily be spinning up front. Same goes for the front.

mad far as the o ring, do you have a pic? Have you checked the exploded view to see what it looks like and where the o ring might go?
This is why I love the people on the arrma forums for the first part nothing is spinning in the front unless a start trying to spin it fast will front slightly turn and as for the O ring I checked the exploded view and I can’t seem to figure it out

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    354.2 KB · Views: 43
Put the o ring back on and after you put the bearing back in the mount slide it up to the outside of the bearing mount. It’s mearly just there to stop dust from entering that bearing. It’s really useless in my opinion.

Attachments

• 4EF381D6-ACF4-4652-A48C-2425E7AEA1F1.jpeg
    4EF381D6-ACF4-4652-A48C-2425E7AEA1F1.jpeg
    309.3 KB · Views: 37
Put the o ring back on and after you put the bearing back in the mount slide it up to the outside of the bearing mount. It’s mearly just there to stop dust from entering that bearing. It’s really useless in my opinion.
It’s really there to keep the bearing from sliding off when you remove the shaft. It’s not a seal.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back