Need help with firma 150a esc

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigrock4s

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Ok guys so i just got the 150a firma esc to convert my big rock to 4s and the programing guid in the manuel does not match the programs in the esc. The manuel shows there are 11 programs and theres 12 wen going through the esc. Ive went through each one in the esc and they don't match up. I want to up the break and the punch but have no idea wich is wich. Any help would be apreciated

You have to look at the manual for whatever car the ESC came from. I got my Firma 150 from JennysRC and it came from a Notorious, so I had to use a instruction manual for a Notorious so I could program the ESC.

Thanks. I just tried to look at the manuels for all the 6s cars and non of them match that i can find

What program card do you have?
All I can find is this list of settings
87D96556-3961-4A88-AD79-4294FB1D3864.png

If you don’t have a program card I recommend it

Where did you get the Firma 150?
I got it from hobbytown
What program card do you have?
All I can find is this list of settings
View attachment 155634
If you don’t have a program card I recommend it
I have this card but it doesn't match up yo my esc. My esc has 12 programable items and i went through all of them and none of them is the punch bec the punch should have 9 settings and none of them have 9

Like Alan said, the punch setting is the 4th option. The regular Firma 150 does not have an adjustable BEC. However, the Firma 160 and the RTR Firma 150(Arrma version) do have an adjustable BEC.

The Firma 150 only has 11 adjustable options. Don't know how you are coming up with 12 options. Did you do a firmware update or something and now the options are different?

it worked thank you. Any idea of wich one the brake would be?
Punch should be the 4th setting, maybe it only has 5 instead of 9. Try the 1st setting then try the 5th setting and see if they are very different

Punch should be the 4th setting, maybe it only has 5 instead of 9. Try the 1st setting then try the 5th setting and see if they are very different
Like Alan said, the punch setting is the 4th option. The regular Firma 150 does not have an adjustable BEC. However, the Firma 160 and the RTR Firma 150(Arrma version) do have an adjustable BEC.

The Firma 150 only has 11 adjustable options. Don't know how you are coming up with 12 options. Did you do a firmware update or something and now the options are different?
I never updaded anything i took it out of the box and hooked it up but yes there is 12 for sure

When you push the trigger backwards for your brake that is the max brake setting. Drag brake is the force applied to the wheels when you are coasting, like when you let off of the gas pedal in your car and the engine slows you down.

When you push the trigger backwards for your brake that is the max brake setting. Drag brake is the force applied to the wheels when you are coasting, like when you let off of the gas pedal in your car and the engine slows you down.
Ok. Thanks

Back