Felony Need help with g2 smart batteries, working fine, not showing up on smart controller anymore.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chrisfreshlife

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Infraction
I have a reg. Felony 6s with 2 spek. G2 smart batteries, 3s-5000mah 100c, they both work fine without issue, BUT they no longer show up on my controllers "smart" battery level lights and they all stay black. They use to work fine with zero issue until about a week ago i noticed. I've looked up a few things on the web but never found anything to exactly fix this issue. Anybody have this happened to them. Any help will be appreciated.

Last edited:
I have a reg. Felony 6s with 2 spek. G2 smart batteries, 3s-5000mah 100c, they both work fine without issue, BUT they no longer show up on my controllers "smart" battery level lights and they all stay black. They use to work fine with zero issue until about a week ago i noticed. I've looked up a few things on the web but never found anything to exactly fix this issue. Anybody have this happened to them. Any help will be appreciated.

I have no answer to this one but before I stopped using the smart batteries I had the same issue...but never got a solution before I moved to the DX5C tx.

Hope you get an answer

IIRC, the data for the battery level is carried by the smaller third wire on the battery cable. If there is an issue with either those wires or the connectors on either the battery side or the ESC side the controller won't see the data.

IIRC, the data for the battery level is carried by the smaller third wire on the battery cable. If there is an issue with either those wires or the connectors on either the battery side or the ESC side the controller won't see the data.
When i plug them into the s2100 smart charger. They read fine, so i don't think thats the issue, if that wire was damaged it wouldn't read when plugged in... i did think of that though. Thanks for the response. Next issue is a new servo, just drifted this beast hard on some nice black top and i guess roasted the servo.. yay!!

When i plug them into the s2100 smart charger. They read fine, so i don't think thats the issue, if that wire was damaged it wouldn't read when plugged in... i did think of that though. Thanks for the response. Next issue is a new servo, just drifted this beast hard on some nice black top and i guess roasted the servo.. yay!!
https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/no-telemetry-on-dx3-with-fully-charged-smart-battery.35870/

the last comment will probably help you out

(if you already solved it then my apologies for my reaction in this old thread)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back