Typhon Need help with Limitless air splitter in a Typhon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeppyjep

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Outcast 6s
  4. Outcast 8s
  5. Typhon 6s
How do I get the limitless front air splitter on the Typhon ? What parts do I need . I see them all over online but some people saying I need limitless chassis. I have the limitless shock tower and shocks and it’s stretched . Thanks

What chassis did you stretch it with?
LWB chassis ?( Kraton version or the Talion chassis)

How do I get the limitless front air splitter on the Typhon ? What parts do I need . I see them all over online but some people saying I need limitless chassis. I have the limitless shock tower and shocks and it’s stretched . Thanks
Check with @Notorious J . He’s got his dialed👍🏼

You'll need the Limitless front shock tower (ARA320513) and then there's a nose piece (ARA320521) that attaches to that. That's how it hooks up from the top. The splitter hooks up to these two parts with this part number (ARA320515) and few other smaller pieces. But how you get it to connect to the bottom underneath the chassis is the hard part since the two chassis are so different. You may just have to connect it from the top and leave it but check around first.

Here is a link to the exploded view of the Limitless with all the part numbers in a diagram:
https://www.arrma-rc.com/interactive-exploded-view/ARA109011

Maybe this will help you but there's plenty of people on here that have done it as mentioned above so check with them too.

I have not done this myself but it appears to just be the limitless front end parts

1648748282262.png

You might like this too. A diffuser kit for the Typhon 6s
https://cults3d.com/en/3d-model/game/arrma-typhon-6s-body-kit

Kraton
You'll need the Limitless front shock tower (ARA320513) and then there's a nose piece (ARA320521) that attaches to that. That's how it hooks up from the top. The splitter hooks up to these two parts with this part number (ARA320515) and few other smaller pieces. But how you get it to connect to the bottom underneath the chassis is the hard part since the two chassis are so different. You may just have to connect it from the top and leave it but check around first.

Here is a link to the exploded view of the Limitless with all the part numbers in a diagram:
https://www.arrma-rc.com/interactive-exploded-view/ARA109011

Maybe this will help you but there's plenty of people on here that have done it as mentioned above so check with them too.
Thank you
Kraton

Last edited:
Everything else is the same as a limitless if you use the towers and shocks with the exception that the front of the chassis doesn’t have the 2 mounting holes.
C2F14D4D-5524-480D-991E-15D579548FD2.jpeg

I’ve actually found this to be beneficial as it allows you to put different thickness shims or spacers in the space where the front of the chassis would normally be to adjust the angle slightly up or down for the front splitter.
6E4CEEF5-AFE0-49D6-9F3B-34E15E3BF2EA.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back