Typhon Need help with my Castle XL-X

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

perfex

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 6s
hello ? sorry for my language i'm from
Germany.
I have a Problem with my B-Link and my Castle XL-X.
I just want to set the Ampere higher to 320A (Custom) but when i want to load the settings to my XL-X the Ampere jumps to Default again (200A) ??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️ i try everything reinstall the Castle App, other firmware,...
Can someone please help me?
thank you ??
ps. it also doesent work with the Castle Link for the PC

I cannot speak to the castle B-Link as I have never used it.
Ideally if you are doing speed runs you want to use the computer and change the software on the XLX to version 1.78 which has the least amperage limiting for speed uses. That is an older version, so I am not sure if it will be compatible with the castle Bluetooth link or not.

I know that v1.78 will let you crank it up to 400 amps.

Last edited:
I cannot speak to the castle B-Link as I have never used it.
Ideally if you are doing speed runs you want to use the computer and change the software on the XLX to version 1.78 which has the least amperage limiting for speed uses. That is an older version, so I am not sure if it will be compatible with the castle Bluetooth link or not.

I know that v1.78 will let you crank it up to 400 amps.

thank you LibertyMKiii
it always works with my b-link don't matter which firware... i cant set higher amps.
i use b-link an normal usb link i have both.

i don't know what to do ?

In my experience with my MM2 Retro, the B-link only allows for a certain range of settings. To set all settings, I have to use the Castle Link USB with my PC.

I believe the B-Link is the issue.
Probably best to set it up with the PC and not use the b link. You are probably setting it higher with the PC and then the B Link turns it back down.

Attachments

• 3FFC65CB-C794-4E86-8136-3A78EC60DC92.png
    3FFC65CB-C794-4E86-8136-3A78EC60DC92.png
    752.4 KB · Views: 39
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back