Need help with my Kraton 8s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rcjunky420

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 8S
  2. Kraton 4s
I am trying to put fluid in the front shocks on a kraton 8s but the shock cylinder or body is moving when I am taking off the cap how would I stop that from moving without scratching the red anodized coloring off or crushing the actual cylinder

I’d put some rubber/rag in the jaws of a vise or channel locks or vise grips ect... Apply enough pressure as to not crush the shock body but also not allow it to spin. Then you should be able to remove the cap.

I’d put some rubber/rag in the jaws of a vise or channel locks or vise grips ect... Apply enough pressure as to not crush the shock body but also not allow it to spin. Then you should be able to remove the cap.
Thanks but chance do you know what weight diff fluid is for front and rear on the Kraton 8s 100cst was mentioned in a video is that the same as 100k? I also heard 500k for front and rear running 20 million in the center

Thanks but chance do you know what weight diff fluid is for front and rear on the Kraton 8s 100cst was mentioned in a video is that the same as 100k? I also heard 500k for front and rear running 20 million in the center

100,000 F/R is stock I believe
I run 500k F/R and 20M C but I’m also running a castle 2028.

He is asking what weight shock oil, not diff fluid.
He said diff fluid ??‍♂️

F0541563-9EB6-4D2E-8723-2377500F0E5F.jpeg

He is asking what weight shock oil, not diff fluid.
I am actually speaking g of front and rear differential fluid
My bad, it has been a long week already. ?

At 20m diff fluid does it even move?
It does lol not quite locked but not too far from it lol pulls descent wheelies too for its size with the 20 million and its what a lot of people are running in the Outkast and Kraton 8s's and now I want to dial in the f/r diffs 500k sounds good considering stock is 100k I may start with 300k front and rear since the 20 million is in the center
Yes, it’s a bear to get it to move but it does. 20m is stock center ??‍♂️
1million is stock center o. The Kraton I believe the Outkast is stock 20 million like the xmaxx
My bad, it has been a long week already. ?

At 20m diff fluid does it even move?
Jow do you get the picture in your photo

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back