Notorious Need Help with my Notorious 6s BLX

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robert808

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Notorious
Hello all,

I just got a ARRM Notorious 6s BLX Brushless. I went out for my 1st run (been watch 100's of YouTubes) and when I am using the radio it wont go in reverse unless the truck comes to a complete stop. And same is I am going reverse I can't go forward. The truck came with the STX2 radio. I even met a fellow rc guy at the local skate park and he was also stumped on why this is happening. This issue stops me from adjusting the truck when in the air to adjust its landing. ANYONE know what can be causing this.!?!?!?

Many Thanks to anyone that can help!

That's the way it works, you have to be at a complete stop for it to go into reverse. When in the air in forward and trying to correct, it will not go in reverse but rather brake. The stock radio is cheap and should be replaced, many have problems with the STX2.

I don't believe the issue is the radio but rather the esc. You have to double tap reverse for it to go into reverse. It works that way with my spektrum DX5C transmitter as well. It's a safety measure as it keeps you from slamming into reverse when moving forward or vice versa. It will apply full brake though, which is usually all you need to correct a bad jump.

Yup, it’s all normal. If you were able to go into reverse while the vehicle was still moving forward, you’d destroy the diffs.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back