Outcast Need help with my outcast

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PaPaPj

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Outcast 6s
  4. Talion
I have a few arrmas I have granite blx 4x4 kraton 6s talion 6s and outcast 6s. Yesterday I was bashing my outcast and landed on the wing and snapped mowing mount right off. I grabbed my truck looked it over too see if anything else was broke...and went to drive but it wouldnt move so I shut it off waited a min and turned it back on and it just took off... so I got it made sure my remote was on and the batteries where new but the same thing it jist takes off and my servo jist goes nuts turning wild ... I reset my esc I calibrated it ... ove done everything I know besides replace .. so hoping someone can help me

I have a few arrmas I have granite blx 4x4 kraton 6s talion 6s and outcast 6s. Yesterday I was bashing my outcast and landed on the wing and snapped mowing mount right off. I grabbed my truck looked it over too see if anything else was broke...and went to drive but it wouldnt move so I shut it off waited a min and turned it back on and it just took off... so I got it made sure my remote was on and the batteries where new but the same thing it jist takes off and my servo jist goes nuts turning wild ... I reset my esc I calibrated it ... ove done everything I know besides replace .. so hoping someone can help me
What radio and receiver are you using? Did the throttle trim knob get accidentally turned all the way up? Should be dead center.

What radio and receiver are you using? Did the throttle trim knob get accidentally turned all the way up? Should be dead center.
I have the tactic and I've checked all the trim settings and rate settings ... I've reset it all ... I'm stumped. Now when I go to calibrate the esc when the lights are flashing and o hit the button to set it in nutreul it shuts the beeping off but it don't beeps to say I've set nutreul or full speed or reverse ...

I'd also check to see if your servo and/or esc wires got pinched somewhere and damaged in the impact. Might be shorting out on something or each other.

I have the tactic and I've checked all the trim settings and rate settings ... I've reset it all ... I'm stumped. Now when I go to calibrate the esc when the lights are flashing and o hit the button to set it in nutreul it shuts the beeping off but it don't beeps to say I've set nutreul or full speed or reverse ...
That sounds like a receiver issue to me. Maybe someone else can chime in. To me it seems like the esc is not receiving a throttle signal. Have to unplugged and plugged anything in the receiver recently? Maybe the Esc lead is in backwards.

I unplugged everything traced all wires plugged it all back in ... triple checked it all I even put a glitch buster in to see if that helped ... still I turn it on and the servo just cranks all the way one way then it just goes full throttle

In that case I think I'd be trying a new receiver.
Do you happen to have a servo tester? Well worth investing in for situations like this..

I unplugged everything traced all wires plugged it all back in ... triple checked it all I even put a glitch buster in to see if that helped ... still I turn it on and the servo just cranks all the way one way then it just goes full throttle
Unplug the servo and see if it still goes full throttle.

Yep^... and if it still does... try vice versa for the esc and see if the servo still glitches.

Last edited:
Just got it ... both receivers I was trying where doing the same thing .. I just put a brand new one with brand new remote and now she is back ... thank you guys forreal ... saved me some money lol

Wow.. 2 different receivers were doing it? I wouldnt be counting my chickens just yet if thats the case. I'm wondering if it could just be intermittent as it seems strange that your tx seems to have gone faulty after an impact your car received?
Be sure to test it thoroughly and make sure you set your failsafe if thats possible on the Tactic.

Good luck.

Were the antennaes kinked or damaged in any way? Just curious, I had a Rx do this recently and that's the only thing I can notice other then internal failure.

Back in full action thank you guys forreal
No
Were the antennaes kinked or damaged in any way? Just curious, I had a Rx do this recently and that's the only thing I can notice other then internal failure.
The receivers don't have a wire on these... I have 5 of the set ups and they have seemed to be just fine until then... I have just tested it over and over and seems to be just fine ... flying through the air just like normal
Wow.. 2 different receivers were doing it? I wouldnt be counting my chickens just yet if thats the case. I'm wondering if it could just be intermittent as it seems strange that your tx seems to have gone faulty after an impact your car received?
Be sure to test it thoroughly and make sure you set your failsafe if thats possible on the Tactic.

Ya I've been testing for the past 25 min and no problems yet ... she is flying like a bird lol

Ya I've been testing for the past 25 min and no problems yet ... she is flying like a bird lol

Attachments

• 20200428_131816.jpg
    20200428_131816.jpg
    297.2 KB · Views: 30
  • 20200502_152104.jpg
    20200502_152104.jpg
    210.5 KB · Views: 33
  • 20200429_185917.jpg
    20200429_185917.jpg
    669.4 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back