Need help with spectrum esc

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joshludden

Thai guy in Iowa
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Typhon 3s
  4. Typhon 6s
I had to bring Jay's Budweiser Buggy into the shop (my place) for an esc issue & routine maintenance. I think it's a firma 150- it's a stocker 6s Typhon esc. Anyways, when I hit the throttle the esc keeps going into start up mode w/ the cell count beeps. I successfully recalibrated the endpoints- still does it. After searching here I found a couple threads where a faulty steering servo was to blame. I switched to a brand new servo & it still is constantly going into start up mode. I, admittedly, don't have a ton of experience w/ these escs but I have exhausted all of my knowledge here. Any help in getting him back up & running again would be greatly appreciated!! 🙂

I had to bring Jay's Budweiser Buggy into the shop (my place) for an esc issue & routine maintenance. I think it's a firma 150- it's a stocker 6s Typhon esc. Anyways, when I hit the throttle the esc keeps going into start up mode w/ the cell count beeps. I successfully recalibrated the endpoints- still does it. After searching here I found a couple threads where a faulty steering servo was to blame. I switched to a brand new servo & it still is constantly going into start up mode. I, admittedly, don't have a ton of experience w/ these escs but I have exhausted all of my knowledge here. Any help in getting him back up & running again would be greatly appreciated!! 🙂

Do you have a programmer?
Hook it up and see if you can reset the ESC.

I have 4 that did the same thing, 🗑

E626AD2E-3270-4436-AD3F-62DA1206AFC7.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back