Kraton Need help with steering block please

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Julian

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Nero
cracked my steering block and have the part and am just trying to get the two little pins out of the block to release the dogbone. Am stuck - almost done. Just need to take everything out of the block / on left with dogbone still attached.

How do I get the two little pins out

Update. Found the grub. All set.

Attachments

• IMG_0232.JPG
    IMG_0232.JPG
    123.6 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_0233.JPG
    IMG_0233.JPG
    105.2 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_0234.JPG
    IMG_0234.JPG
    179.4 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_0235.JPG
    IMG_0235.JPG
    224.9 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_0236.JPG
    IMG_0236.JPG
    98.1 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:
there is a set screw in the end of the axels, take it out and then pin will come tight out to remove the wheel hexes.

Those tires looks nice - proline?
HPI GOLIATH MTs. They can actually handle 6s .... they balloon but if ur ez on the throttle - they dig in and gooooo...

there is a set screw in the end of the axels, take it out and then pin will come tight out to remove the wheel hexes.
Dude - I wrote this post. Took another look and got it out right away ... big waste of time but THANK YOU for the help J.

Attachments

• IMG_0183.JPG
    IMG_0183.JPG
    146.3 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_0240.JPG
    IMG_0240.JPG
    411.7 KB · Views: 60
HPI GOLIATH MTs. They can actually handle 6s .... they balloon but if ur ez on the throttle - they dig in and gooooo...

Dude - I wrote this post. Took another look and got it out right away ... big waste of time but THANK YOU for the help J.
I just ordered a set of those Hpi tires,good to hear they stay together.Got them for $63 (4) shipped with the Tower coupons and E cash.

Just PLS make sure u glue them - its extra insurance to factory gaps. Stick on 4S bro - 6s ...eventually the party ends...

Just PLS make sure u glue them - its extra insurance to factory gaps. Stick on 4S bro - 6s ...eventually the party ends...
They come glued and have missed spots? Or i need to glue them .I only run 4/5s with a 13t pinion and let off the throttle if i get balloning.200 diff fluid helped a lot n that department!

my badlands are fine on 6s. I have had to reglue 2 small spots no big deal. if you tune diffs and learn throttle control your tire problem will be better. you cannot use big monster truck tires run 6s and hold it pinned when they balloon like mad and expect to have them hold together or stay glued. I have a set of 3.8 trenchers look awesome but not good for 6s, they are ok for 4s but still balloon quite a bit, they are older tho and have had some good use. @Julian, if you want to use big soft tires you cannot run on 6s, have you changed diff oils? if not throw some 100k in center and see the difference. then you can decide what to do with front and rear. I run 100k enter 100k rear 50k front

Anybody help with finding an aluminum servo mount to replace the plastic stock one. I am new here and pretty sure this is nothing new to you guys. any help would be appreciated

check the vendor forum here. GKA makes excellent braces and servo mount. good prices and awesome customer service. love mine.

Attachments

• 20160908_134215.jpg
    20160908_134215.jpg
    248.7 KB · Views: 42
First time (and hopefully last time) i replaced it took me a while to figure it out. Slam of the hammer just wouldnt release it.. :)

Nice tires btw..

image.jpeg
First time (and hopefully last time) i replaced it took me a while to figure it out. Slam of the hammer just wouldnt release it.. :)

Nice tires btw..
Made a carbonfiber steering plate,just bling.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back