Need help with upgrades for granite blx.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris25

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
So broke my plastic a-arms again and need help with finding some new a-arms that are like aluminum or something. Becuase I am just driving this thing hard and need it to be stronger. XD Just wondering would aluminum traxxces slash 4x4 parts fit?

Last edited:
I don't know about Traxxas stuff but I have read other people using these.

http://www.rpmrcproducts.com/shop/a...the-arrma-granite-vorteks-raider-fury-mojave/
There are at least 2 or 3 companies making alum but me personally I would try a more durable plastic before going the alum route.
Also try various phrases / words in the SEARCH bar at top right. There are way too many threads and there is cross over and off topic material in virtually every thread.

Last edited:
Thanks for the help that was my next question if the was a harder plastic Cuz I don't want to spend lots of money.
I don't know about Traxxas stuff but I have read other people using these.

http://www.rpmrcproducts.com/shop/a...the-arrma-granite-vorteks-raider-fury-mojave/
There are at least 2 or 3 companies making alum but me personally I would try a more durable plastic before going the alum route.
Also try various in the SEARCH bar at top right. There are way too many threads and there is cross over and off topic material in virtually every thread.

You can use Slask RPM arms with a slight modification. A guy posted it a few days ago on here but I can’t remember the name of the thread. This would be a better route over aluminum.

I found some on Amazon.com i typed in Granite Mega suspension arms
and it came up for me or try GPM Arrma Granite

I found some on Amazon.com i typed in Granite Mega suspension arms
and it came up for me or try GPM Arrma Granite

I just bought a front and rear pair from RPM racing since those are the only real drop-in replacements that will fit, plus these are a lot stronger than your stock ones!
Front A-arms for the ARRMA Big Rock 4×4, Senton 4×4 & Granite 4×4
Screen Shot 2019-07-27 at 12.18.27 PM.png

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back