Senton Need help won't turn

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beack8

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
My Senton 3S stopped turning. From what I read (newbie here) I have a ESC problem? its flashing red.
I tried a few youtube video detaching/reattaching wires and nothing.
Now the throttle is not responding.
Should I replace the ESC?

Hmm sounds like dead servo or you may just need to rebind... But not exactly sure with out pictures or more explanation. But I'd say just get new servo 1st then see.. If its still no go new esc/combo... But are your batteries fully charged and what esc and battery are you using??

Wait mines been flashing red too. Oh is that bad?

Only if you're having problems controlling the car.

My Senton 3S stopped turning. From what I read (newbie here) I have a ESC problem? its flashing red.
I tried a few youtube video detaching/reattaching wires and nothing.
Now the throttle is not responding.
Should I replace the ESC?

Go back to the instructions and try to bind it again. Or was it a case of stop responding after you've had a good bash which might possibly point to ESC overheating?

Only if you're having problems controlling the car.

Go back to the instructions and try to bind it again. Or was it a case of stop responding after you've had a good bash which might possibly point to ESC overheating?
It won't go backwards 90% of the time and whin it does its crawls hack ward when I'm off the throttle

It won't go backwards 90% of the time and whin it does its crawls hack ward when I'm off the throttle

That sounds like a trim knob not centered..?

can we see a pic of the body?

2020-10-13_17-00-20.png

- Battery: 30C 5000mAh 3S 11.1V
- ESC is BLX 100
- I tried re-binding, it didn't work

So I replaced the ESC and I am still getting flashing red lights. Not able to bind the transmitter. Any suggestions?

I don't have an answer to this non-steering issue. My sento goes forward, backward, but will not turn nor allow me to calibrate either. Arma sent me a new receiver and transmitter, but these didn't help any.

I don't have an answer to this non-steering issue. My sento goes forward, backward, but will not turn nor allow me to calibrate either. Arma sent me a new receiver and transmitter, but these didn't help any.
Sounds like your steering servo is done for. It's covered under warranty.

Arma has sent me a new Transmitter/Receiver and a new ESC for my Senton 3s BLX. Followed directions for installations, and guess what, now it won't go forward, backward or steer at all. I don't want to swear in this forum, but what the heck?! I just emailed them, asking if the Servo could be the issue?
This Senton was running excellent, I luved this dang thing! Then the steering went out. At the time, it would move forward/backward. Now I replaced the ESC, Trans/Receiver and it does absolutely nothing but continuous Red Flashes on the ESC. I'm about to light this car up in flames!

Is there an answer out there or am I burning it? BTW, this car is less than 3 months old.
I am waiting on Arma to reply to my email stating the Trans/Receiver and ESC replaced, but now I've lost everything. The damn thing won't move.

Last edited:
Arma has sent me a new Transmitter/Receiver and a new ESC for my Senton 3s BLX. Followed directions for installations, and guess what, now it won't go forward, backward or steer at all. I don't want to swear in this forum, but what the heck?! I just emailed them, asking if the Servo could be the issue?
This Senton was running excellent, I luved this dang thing! Then the steering went out. At the time, it would move forward/backward. Now I replaced the ESC, Trans/Receiver and it does absolutely nothing but continuous Red Flashes on the ESC. I'm about to light this car up in flames!

Is there an answer out there or am I burning it? BTW, this car is less than 3 months old.
I am waiting on Arma to reply to my email stating the Trans/Receiver and ESC replaced, but now I've lost everything. The damn thing won't move.
Center the throttle trim knob before powering on the car.

Watch this guy:

If that doesn't work... you might need to unplug and replug in every single wire to ensure all plugs are all the way in. Let us know how it goes :O!

Edit: Also verify you have a Spectrum SLT3 radio.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back