Talion need help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lindpaint

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion
Was replacing my servo on my Arma talon version 2.
I ended up mixing up the wires that connect to the receiver does anyone know which order they go in.
I believe the servo is number 2 and the other plug goes the one but I keep getting a flashing red light on the ECU
Thanks in advance

99.99% of the time. Steering "servo" is channel 1.
Throttle(esc) is on channel 2.

just make sure polarity of the plugs are correct upon insertion. Done wrong will not cause damage 99.99% of the time. Just re-correct the polarity of the F plugs.

99.99% of the time. Steering "servo" is channel 1.
Throttle(esc) is on channel 2.

just make sure polarity of the plugs are correct upon insertion. Done wrong will not cause damage 99.99% of the time. Just re-correct the polarity of the F plugs.

Thank you I switched it around now I have signal now my problem is I can't get the steering servo to set up properly.
Should have took him pictures before I pulled it off to see where the horn should lay at zero.
Seems like it's all the way to the right and I have no left

Thank you I switched it around now I have signal now my problem is I can't get the steering servo to set up properly.
Should have took him pictures before I pulled it off to see where the horn should lay at zero.
Seems like it's all the way to the right and I have no left
Take horn off , then power on and let servo center out. Screw on horn while servo is centered to where it should be. Set ST trims and endpoints as needed.

Make sure to adjust your steering trim on the remote to 0 as well while the horn is off.

being that there are no numbers on the controller I'm assuming the line should be pointing down for 0 on the remote.
Moves freely left and right without binding as soon as I connect the horn it will only go left and binds to the right.
Does anyone have a picture of what the horn looks like zero on the servo?

Problem solved the steering servo saver was binding.
Loosened it up everything works like it should
Thanks for all the replies

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back