Need help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok I think I need to be more clear to get it right. The wire closest to the side of the truck on the esc goes on the flat part of the xt90 and wire furthest to side of the truck goes on the v side of the plug. I only have one shot at this so I want to get it right.

Ok I think I need to be more clear to get it right. The wire closest to the side of the truck on the esc goes on the flat part of the xt90 and wire furthest to side of the truck goes on the v side of the plug. I only have one shot at this so I want to get it right.
Good luck! I'm sure someone will confirm. I've never done it so I have no clue.

Im not entirely sure.. But..

Logic tells me..

The wire coming from the ESC that goes to your "everyday use plug" needs to stay.. The one that goes from that plug to your "secondary looped plug" needs to be soldered of.. And replaced by the wire that goes from that plug back to your ESC..

Flat blocked side of the plug is the positive side the rounded (v side) is the the negative the esc is labeled which one is positive and which wire is negative. Take off one plug and solder the single plug on. Should just have to solder only one wire on the single plug once the wire that connects the two together and one of the plugs is taken off.

I thought I could just solder the one wire so i just went for it and it worked just fine .
Hopefully the solder will hold this time. Last time I used a cheap 4 dollar solderer and this time I got a old very old weller from my dad which was his dad's. Fixed it and it work great, nothing better than old school to do a job right. I had to go to no jumper because I killed the old plug trying to get the old weller working properly.

On my Typhon I just pushed the connectors out of the EC5 plugs and removed the extra plug without cutting or soldering.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back