Need Kraton 8s servo replacement

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bitchintalion88

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Brand new Kraton 8s ran five times and now the steering only turns right and is incredibly weak. What servos are the best that’ll fit in this beast? What do u guys use and what’s the model #s and brand? Really disappointed that this $1500 price tag out the door with batteries has already failed.

D3E21B1E-AE20-4359-A287-254DD30DEC1F.jpeg

91D93B56-2EB7-43FA-9999-8D908725FA4C.png

F3CC86D9-43ED-4CBB-8DD9-50F23516A846.png

Brand new Kraton 8s ran five times and now the steering only turns right and is incredibly weak. What servos are the best that’ll fit in this beast? What do u guys use and what’s the model #s and brand? Really disappointed that this $1500 price tag out the door with batteries has already failed.

View attachment 162488

View attachment 162490

View attachment 162491
Ya, 8s servos are really weak. This is what most people upgrade to.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Primal-RC-...pid=5337696215&customid=&toolid=10001&mkevt=1

I'd go with the Primal as well... if you are lucky to find it in stock. Looks like they are in the link Exc3l posted, so you might want to grab a couple. ALSO get off those dean to EC5 adapters ASAP. You can fry you electronics just by using them.

I'd go with the Primal as well... if you are lucky to find it in stock. Looks like they are in the link Exc3l posted, so you might want to grab a couple. ALSO get off those dean to EC5 adapters ASAP. You can fry you electronics just by using them.
I was about to say. Solder IC5 or EC5 on the battery or you will just get annoyed. The deans get corroded easily and get unclipped after a bit

And how would you know this? Have you jacked up your Sentyphon to 8S?

Wouldn't surprise me.....
Dark Side Revenge Of The Fifth GIF

Just fun in ya...

Too bad this happened to ya @bitchintalion88 ....it would be nice if they could upgrade a smidge from the start, but now you can.....

Ok so for installation of this servo (assuming it’ll match up properly) what kind of mount do I need to pick up for it or can I use the stock mount?
Will this primal mount right up or do I need to buy a specific mount????

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back