Need more bodies for felony

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What many Felony guys end up doing with theirs.
Making an Infr. out of it.(y)
Opens you up to many more bodies. And will drive better with 42/100's all around. And GRP's.
That's the wise choice imho. While I've never driven a Felony myself, I've read enough at this point to know that I would swap the rear diff and wheels ASAP if I had one. But that's just me.

Where is that body at?

Yeah I have like 5 old school bodies for other cars I have they are pretty sweet, just have to paint them lol
The viper is only available from Bitty design in Italy right now
It’s a killer looking body though ..I’ll be posting pics of it soon ..I’ll be doing it in this color scheme I think

E88914B7-3B56-43C6-916C-9A8EC92FB89C.jpeg

C4532ED0-D1BD-48AC-B35B-8FD3E5ACBDA7.jpeg

26880C9C-CCBD-46C4-BA76-F1BA8E919C55.jpeg

That an x-01?
It is. I've always been partial to the XO-1 body, particularly the Oakman designed bodies. They're way too expensive to ever order one, but they do look nice and have a nice range of options if you're into that kinda stuff. These are just total shelf queen bodies which, to me, are in large parts pointless. I get the appeal, but I much rather drive my cars. Looking at them is all well and good, but they're meant to be driven. If I could afford and owned a $30 million Ferrari 250 GTO...I'd still drive it on the regular. That car is way too pretty not to share it with the rest of the world on a regular basis. But as it stands, I don't have that kind of disposable income so...not likely to happen anytime soon. Something like this is just too much money for my wallet. :)
1669872326825.png
1669872374167.png

1669872444001.png
1669872501141.png

It is. I've always been partial to the XO-1 body, particularly the Oakman designed bodies. They're way too expensive to ever order one, but they do look nice and have a nice range of options if you're into that kinda stuff. These are just total shelf queen bodies which, to me, are in large parts pointless. I get the appeal, but I much rather drive my cars. Looking at them is all well and good, but they're meant to be driven. If I could afford and owned a $30 million Ferrari 250 GTO...I'd still drive it on the regular. That car is way too pretty not to share it with the rest of the world on a regular basis. But as it stands, I don't have that kind of disposable income so...not likely to happen anytime soon. Something like this is just too much money for my wallet. :)
View attachment 259582View attachment 259583
View attachment 259584View attachment 259585
Wow!! Had no idea those existed, they look like 1:1 race cars 🤩🤯 I do really like the looks of the stocker body as well. What scale is it? Think it would fit on an arrma?

Wow!! Had no idea those existed, they look like 1:1 race cars 🤩🤯 I do really like the looks of the stocker body as well. What scale is it? Think it would fit on an arrma?
Yeah, those look nice. He really got his CF vinyl application process down pat. The XO-1 is 1/7 scale, just like the Limitless/Infraction/Felony. Wheelbase is roughly the same (Infraction 406mm, XO-1 404mm). The XO-1 is a little wider though at 329mm, so you'd either need wider tires or hub extenders to make it look right. The XO-1's wheels/tires are a good bit bigger as it is, so you'd definitely have room to work with. As far as I know, you can fit the XO-1 body to Infractions, etc. I might be misremembering, but I think @LibertyMKiii has/had an XO-1 body.

View attachment 259582View attachment 259583
View attachment 259584View attachment 259585
I totally agree
Old school body you say? Why has no one mentioned Bitty's Destroyer yet? This should fit the bill nicely.
https://www.bittydesign.net/en/destroyer-arrma
View attachment 259533
That body is sick, I think I may rock that.

Last edited:
Only got a chance to shoot the wing for the viper today

But here’s the body mounted on my Hobao vte2 with the wide powerhobby gripped out back

This body is for a felony

Body will be painted tomorrow

A7B66367-7F80-4EC6-977A-6DCADB8D6BC2.jpeg

CBB838E8-D3EE-4EC1-A09E-F05B25DBB497.jpeg

83CC40A0-5160-478E-BC70-0B34D37AD8B7.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back