Need more bodies for felony

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harvey

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
I just got my black felony and I love different old school bodies and wondering if anyone has leads on more old school bodies for the felony, I myself can’t seem to find much.

Any leads would be greatly appreciated!!!

Yeah that’s the most I’ve seen so far I may get the mule, I have 2 drags and 1 2 wd basher that I call Frankenstein lol it’s a bad machine, and now the felony which looks like may be my favorite now but the body selection isn’t that big. Thanks for sending that Over.
IF you decide you want a modern body I have 2 for sale.
Prices would be lower without the display chassis

https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/...s-1-7-body-1-7-lambo-body-lipo-warmers.57677/
And these will definitely fit the felony?

Last edited:
Yeah I do like the Lambo look, but would love to get some old school bodies.

Yeah the wider rear track width and larger rear wheels of the Felony poses a problem sourcing a correct fitting 1/7 body. You are limited.
Retro old school bodies are even hard to find in general for this scale. Many brands are looking to more aero body designs for these fast rigs.

Last edited:
Yeah that’s the most I’ve seen so far I may get the mule, I have 2 drags and 1 2 wd basher that I call Frankenstein lol it’s a bad machine, and now the felony which looks like may be my favorite now but the body selection isn’t that big. Thanks for sending that Over.

And these will definitely fit the felony?

From what I understand both were made for it.
The red Ferrari I had cut out some custom body mounts for my Hobao

No one has mentioned the new Bitty Design Viper..not really super old school but cool
I’m getting ready to paint one for my vte2

Old school body you say? Why has no one mentioned Bitty's Destroyer yet? This should fit the bill nicely.
https://www.bittydesign.net/en/destroyer-arrma
1669857025664.png

How Wide is the edge to edge dimensions of the front wheel wells?

I thinking of designing a ultra wide splitter for it..
Should be right around 310mm. The wheels/tires sit pretty flush with the wheel wells.
1669859307732.png

No one has mentioned the new Bitty Design Viper..not really super old school but cool
I’m getting ready to paint one for my vte2
Where is that body at?
Yeah the wider rear track width and larger rear wheels of the Felony poses a problem sourcing a correct fitting 1/7 body. You are limited.
Retro old school bodies are even hard to find in general for this scale. Many brands are looking to more aero body designs for these fast rigs.
Yeah I have like 5 old school bodies for other cars I have they are pretty sweet, just have to paint them lol

Fair point. At minimum you'd need to add rear diff ring & pinion gear and a new set of wheels.
What many Felony guys end up doing with theirs.
Making an Infr. out of it.(y)
Opens you up to many more bodies. And will drive better with 42/100's all around. And GRP's.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back