Need more help with my eflite viper

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BashTillBroken

Very Active Member
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Coming around to lap you AGAIN….. (Oregon)
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite Grom
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton EXB
  4. Senton 3s
Im having more issues with my viper got the landing gear to work it was an unknown issue but i got it to work
but now im having issues flying it skill issue maybe idk but while i was flying it when i went to turn i yank and bank but the i get sent strait up and also i seem to loose it in the clouds because of the color and recommendation?

Im having more issues with my viper got the landing gear to work it was an unknown issue but i got it to work
but now im having issues flying it skill issue maybe idk but while i was flying it when i went to turn i yank and bank but the i get sent strait up and also i seem to loose it in the clouds because of the color and recommendation?

Paint an inch or two of the wingtips white on top and black on the bottom. (fluorescent/neon colors work too) it helps with visibility and helps identify top from bottom at a distance. I know it doesn't sound like much but it helps. As for the climbing while turning, is most likely stick control. need to focus on not moving your stick in multiple directions at once. Gentle stick movements is all it needs. also reduce speed in a turn.

Paint an inch or two of the wingtips white on top and black on the bottom. (fluorescent/neon colors work too) it helps with visibility and helps identify top from bottom at a distance. I know it doesn't sound like much but it helps. As for the climbing while turning, is most likely stick control. need to focus on not moving your stick in multiple directions at once. Gentle stick movements is all it needs. also reduce speed in a turn.
Thanks will try being more gentle next time i fly but im going to wait for ideal weather and i will probably paint it aswell thanks any ideas for a brand of paint some eat foam and other just don't stick. Do you know a good brand?

Thanks will try being more gentle next time i fly but im going to wait for ideal weather and i will probably paint it aswell thanks any ideas for a brand of paint some eat foam and other just don't stick. Do you know a good brand?
Any Acrylic paint will do, if you use a spray can, keep your distance, the paint won't damage the foam, but some propellants will damage foam.

Any Acrylic paint will do, if you use a spray can, keep your distance, the paint won't damage the foam, but some propellants will damage foam.
Thanks will do hopefully i wont crash or lose it next time i have the balls to fly it

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back