Need Nascar Truck wing 3D printed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ArrmaFreek2022

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Limitless
  3. Kraton EXB
  4. Typhon 6s
Hey guys, hope you all are well. I broke my Shane Nascar Truck rear wing. Can anyone here 3D print one for me. I will compensate obviously and cover shipping. I don't even know if its functional but ever since it broke off one side I've been drifting a little, I checked everything and swapped out hubs and bearing. Anyone else using this body to Speedrun?

nascartruckrear.PNG

I'll take that challenge.

Is that the OEM stock wing?
Could you take some pics from above with a ruler next to it so I can see the overall width and where the mounting holes should be.

What's the angle of that wing.. 60° you think? Do you need it that steep or would you like something a bit more speed (flat) ?

It'll be a day or so before I can draft up something for you to review. Just a heads up.

There are a couple Infraction wings on Thingiverse if the mount is the same?
This wing is much longer and mounts are different, thats the first thing I thought of too lol.

Could you take some pics from above with a ruler next to it so I can see the overall width and where the mounting holes should be.

What's the angle of that wing.. 60° you think? Do you need it that steep or would you like something a bit more speed (flat) ?

It'll be a day or so before I can draft up something for you to review. Just a heads up.
Awesome. I don't have the measurements but when I get home I'll do my best to get you some dimensions and angles.

Hey Tex, sorry for the delay could not find my tape and had to buy one. The angle looks like 120/70 maybe. It could be a little less for higher speeds. What else do you need?

IMG_20230228_231911.jpg

IMG_20230228_232026.jpg

IMG_20230228_232112.jpg

IMG_20230228_232139.jpg

IMG_20230228_232229.jpg

Wow, off the chain so far @Tex Koder. The original looks good but that second style looks like a great upgrade. It will help with stabilization and keep me in a straight line. Looking forward to the final product keep at it.

Last edited:
Wow, off the chain so far @Tex Koder. The original looks good but that second style looks like a great upgrade. I will help with stabilization and keep me in a straight line. Looking forward to the final product keep at it.

Will need a more accurate measure of the mounting holes..
Prefer a ruler (in mm) right up against the holes.
Can you get it on the truck itself? ,so I can get precise alignment.

PM me and we can discuss costs.

Yes I can. I will try and get a mm ruler and take some more pics.

Yes I can. I will try and get a mm ruler and take some more pics.
@Tex Koder, here is what I took. I think they can tell you where the holes are. If you need another type of pic please let me know. BTW can't believe they charged me $11.00 for a ruler. Its a good investment though. Now I can add to my OCD lol.

IMG_20230313_220803.jpg

IMG_20230313_220815.jpg

IMG_20230313_220830.jpg

Did you ever print the wing? I am in need of the same.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back