Need new servo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coffindodgerrc

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
Hi everyone, I’m going to uprate my servo but with so many on the market I’m a little confused.
Any recommendations for a kraton 6s v5 ?
👍

He also has another video were I believe he does top servos under 100, and some really good info. I use reefs triple 4 and spektrum s6250. Oh and a MKS X5

Last edited:
I also have a 35kg Amazon servo. They sell the same one under a few different names like Zoskay, Feetech, etc. It's been working fine for me. I also have the whole front end bearing upgrade and servo saver adjustment per East Tactics that makes a huge difference. The stock one lasted one bash session so you have nowhere to go but up from there.

Thanks for your replies.
Is the standard servo saver not upgradable, as per easttactics? I.E. more snap rings.

Thanks for your replies.
Is the standard servo saver not upgradable, as per easttactics? I.E. more snap rings.
I don't know, but if you add the snap rings and replace the awful spacer things with bearings you will see a night and day difference in your steering responsiveness. I was a little intimidated by it because I'm still pretty new to RCs but really it's not that hard if you just follow the video you'll be fine.

Excuse me, but i have a rather silly question to ask.
Im looking right now a servo that has all 3 cables painted black.
How will we know in whick direction must the plug inserted in the receiver?
Just looking at the other plugs and put it accordingly?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back