Mojave Need new wheels/tires

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Regarding those AliExpress tires posted above, Nice.
They are Traxxas UDR BF Goodrich CH. knockoffs. I know some have tried hard modding the legit Trx UDR wheels with some results. The look is nice and Better scale looking wheel. Larger because the TRX UDR is larger. I know the traction must be less than stock Mojave. Nice option to play with. The offset doesn't look exactl Zero, but close enough for a Mojave fit.
I would never spend Beaucoup $$$ for the Vivaton setup. ( Stuck using the PL Hyrax UDR tire's)
Just me. The Truggy dish wheel option is not pretty enough I agree, but functionally works as one option.
I like the stocker wheels. I am fine with them. I think they are pretty durable compared to many other Arrma wheels and tires. Bashing wise.

Yeah I seen those also. I passed on them. Can you tell me if the rubber is legit rubber, or that China plastic/rubber. The treads didnt look all that to me.
They appear to fit. But are not Zero offset??? IDK.
Those amazon tires are legit dude. I finally blew the glue out on one of them. But it had 30 or 40 runs and all it needed was regluing. Also, i picked up those ali express wheels. The hec is too deep so i needed to use a die grinder and shave the hex down but they work amazing and its what ill likely run from now on if i want a more stock setup. They are the same size as stock give or take a couple mm.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back