MFM

Beast mode activated
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Mojave
  2. Senton 6s
Thanks broski. I ain’t done yet. Toying w the idea of the GRP 1/5 f1 wheels now. They’re a bit beefier and taller. I’ll keep y’all posted after I run the poop out of this set up! ;-)

K-BASH

Solutions
Reaction score
Imo grps are the best on road.grip better than hoons,last longer,an cheaper.mfm if ya hasn't tried the 1/8 grps yet,they would be good on your S6 for road ripping an under 50$ for 4.haveing to balance them is my only complaint. How where the 1/5 on balance??

MFM

Beast mode activated
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Mojave
  2. Senton 6s
Good poop!! That was going to be my next question lol. Ordering them now for the S6!! I still think my senton is my fastest rig. Still untested but could paso only be faster than the monster Mojave... will find out after these next few weeks;-). I can keep the Mojave on the ground full bore but not even close w senton so I’m def gonna try them.
as far as the 1/5 GRPs I have no idea. Lol. Too cold and busy w work/side work so I have yet to rip em yet. I think I want to hold off til I get the limitless spool. -6teeth should be the ticket for my membership lol. #arrma100.

K-BASH

Solutions
Reaction score
Good poop!! That was going to be my next question lol. Ordering them now for the S6!! I still think my senton is my fastest rig. Still untested but could paso only be faster than the monster Mojave... will find out after these next few weeks;-). I can keep the Mojave on the ground full bore but not even close w senton so I’m def gonna try them.
as far as the 1/5 GRPs I have no idea. Lol. Too cold and busy w work/side work so I have yet to rip em yet. I think I want to hold off til I get the limitless spool. -6teeth should be the ticket for my membership lol. #arrma100.
Big difference between S2s an S5s.the S2s are soft an after heated up they get real sticky.colder it is the softer compounds hook the best,but run S2s in summer an you'll burn the rubber right off them.ive only tried the S2s & S5s. Much better tires than hoons IMO

20201128_151453.jpg

IrieWheeler

Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Mojave
Interested to see how the backorder at Amain works-out for all colors of Mojave wheels but particularly the gunmetal.

nomis38

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Notorious
  3. Senton 6s
My lhs had the 1/5 grps last time I was in there. Do you got a part number for that adapter. Looks amazing btw

Ivgot2manyRC

What’s cooking in the Arrma kitchen?
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Felony
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Mojave
  5. Outcast 6s
  6. Senton 6s
  7. Talion
  8. Typhon 6s
just bash it makes the adapter. Hit they’re site

K-BASH

Solutions
Reaction score
@MFM what do think about the quality of the square adapter??look like they could hang at 100++??they are 120mm tall right???
When I got my senton6 it seamed so much faster than mojave an noto.ran it yesterday an it still is my fastest 6s ride.my new tp4030-2070kv comes tomorrow.its a little 40×67mm with a 29volt max..it'll take 8s.senton 8s off road tire shredder coming soon.i think the 1/10 size of them makes them look fast🤷‍♂️.weight +volts=speeed.senton6s are BAD MOFOCKERS