Mojave Need new wheels/tires

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m bout to try these out
C987D3B9-B8C8-4FA3-A0B8-5A21E1DFA45D.jpeg
096B97ED-73AA-47A2-BFB4-5857232E3405.jpeg
ABFA1EE1-0DAC-468B-94C0-D3F2DA943933.jpeg

Thanks broski. I ain’t done yet. Toying w the idea of the GRP 1/5 f1 wheels now. They’re a bit beefier and taller. I’ll keep y’all posted after I run the poop out of this set up! ;-)

Imo grps are the best on road.grip better than hoons,last longer,an cheaper.mfm if ya hasn't tried the 1/8 grps yet,they would be good on your S6 for road ripping an under 50$ for 4.haveing to balance them is my only complaint. How where the 1/5 on balance??

Good poop!! That was going to be my next question lol. Ordering them now for the S6!! I still think my senton is my fastest rig. Still untested but could paso only be faster than the monster Mojave... will find out after these next few weeks;-). I can keep the Mojave on the ground full bore but not even close w senton so I’m def gonna try them.
as far as the 1/5 GRPs I have no idea. Lol. Too cold and busy w work/side work so I have yet to rip em yet. I think I want to hold off til I get the limitless spool. -6teeth should be the ticket for my membership lol. #arrma100.

Good poop!! That was going to be my next question lol. Ordering them now for the S6!! I still think my senton is my fastest rig. Still untested but could paso only be faster than the monster Mojave... will find out after these next few weeks;-). I can keep the Mojave on the ground full bore but not even close w senton so I’m def gonna try them.
as far as the 1/5 GRPs I have no idea. Lol. Too cold and busy w work/side work so I have yet to rip em yet. I think I want to hold off til I get the limitless spool. -6teeth should be the ticket for my membership lol. #arrma100.
Big difference between S2s an S5s.the S2s are soft an after heated up they get real sticky.colder it is the softer compounds hook the best,but run S2s in summer an you'll burn the rubber right off them.ive only tried the S2s & S5s. Much better tires than hoons IMO

20201128_151453.jpg

Interested to see how the backorder at Amain works-out for all colors of Mojave wheels but particularly the gunmetal.

just bash it makes the adapter. Hit they’re site

@MFM what do think about the quality of the square adapter??look like they could hang at 100++??they are 120mm tall right???
When I got my senton6 it seamed so much faster than mojave an noto.ran it yesterday an it still is my fastest 6s ride.my new tp4030-2070kv comes tomorrow.its a little 40×67mm with a 29volt max..it'll take 8s.senton 8s off road tire shredder coming soon.i think the 1/10 size of them makes them look fast🤷‍♂️.weight +volts=speeed.senton6s are BAD MOFOCKERS

Regarding those AliExpress tires posted above, Nice.
They are Traxxas UDR BF Goodrich CH. knockoffs. I know some have tried hard modding the legit Trx UDR wheels with some results. The look is nice and Better scale looking wheel. Larger because the TRX UDR is larger. I know the traction must be less than stock Mojave. Nice option to play with. The offset doesn't look exactl Zero, but close enough for a Mojave fit.
I would never spend Beaucoup $$$ for the Vivaton setup. ( Stuck using the PL Hyrax UDR tire's)
Just me. The Truggy dish wheel option is not pretty enough I agree, but functionally works as one option.
I like the stocker wheels. I am fine with them. I think they are pretty durable compared to many other Arrma wheels and tires. Bashing wise.
I threw these cheap chinese amazon tires/wheels on today. Trimmed up an old body i had beat up. These wheels come with a ton of offset so you don't need kraton suspension parts at all for them to clear everything. https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07M9WS5HY?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

View attachment 108604
Yeah I seen those also. I passed on them. Can you tell me if the rubber is legit rubber, or that China plastic/rubber. The treads didnt look all that to me.
They appear to fit. But are not Zero offset??? IDK.

Regarding those AliExpress tires posted above, Nice.
They are Traxxas UDR BF Goodrich CH. knockoffs. I know some have tried hard modding the legit Trx UDR wheels with some results. The look is nice and Better scale looking wheel. Larger because the TRX UDR is larger. I know the traction must be less than stock Mojave. Nice option to play with. The offset doesn't look exactl Zero, but close enough for a Mojave fit.
I would never spend Beaucoup $$$ for the Vivaton setup. ( Stuck using the PL Hyrax UDR tire's)
Just me. The Truggy dish wheel option is not pretty enough I agree, but functionally works as one option.
I like the stocker wheels. I am fine with them. I think they are pretty durable compared to many other Arrma wheels and tires. Bashing wise.

Yeah I seen those also. I passed on them. Can you tell me if the rubber is legit rubber, or that China plastic/rubber. The treads didnt look all that to me.
They appear to fit. But are not Zero offset??? IDK.
TRX UDR is actually smaller than mojave, and its tires are smaller than mojave tires. They are close, but mojave is bigger. UDR tires and wheels might be worth testing, center hole of the wheel needs to be drilled bigger and the small splines in the hex "dremeled" off.. Maybe if they are in special offer some day.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back