Need off the fence

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TexasInfidel

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Looking hard at the Kraton 6S,also liking the performance stats of the Rock
Rock looks to damn much like a ford product(IMO)
Any real legit difference tween the Rock and the Nero to warrant the price pitch?
I want a hard basher,REALLY HARD,STUPID HARD!
Better to buy a roller and just head off towards 8S or ?
Whats wrong with having an 8S that also cruises on 4S?

Pretty CLEAR there are not many Big Rock owners on this page
Ill find another resource for 411
Pardon my jump in to top of the line position thinking with the direction Im heading
Its only money fella's . . . . . .

Pretty CLEAR there are not many Big Rock owners on this page
Ill find another resource for 411
Pardon my jump in to top of the line position thinking with the direction Im heading
Its only money fella's . . . . . .
Don't own a Nero or Rock but love my lighter Kraton platform. Very fast, durable, easy to work on, and breaks less from what I've read and heard others say. Jumps like a Beast and takes a serious beating. Great all around basher, couldn't imagine selling it or not having it among my other awesome Arrma rigs.

Thank you Sir
MY POINT!
I have very deep pockets,Im not stupid with said pockets
I just want IN and I clearly expect massive childish abuse(bashing)
I love the support of the Kraton but I do understand its a funding position for many
Like the Rock potential,BUT!! much more supportive positioning on the Kraton choice by simple math percentages.
Actually its only common sense but . . . . . . .

You describe "hard bashing"... So do not buy the Big Rock. It´s to heavy for that.
Take a Kraton because that chassis is better to maintain and the car is lighter.
I have the BR but I am not bashing him hard. More driving with speed thru rush terrain. Just little jumps up to 1,5m high or "smash" him thru mud with locked diffs. Also sometimes a little crawling but it not the thing what the BR is designed for.
I just driving 4 and 6s, and for our small tracks here 6s with small pinion are more than enough.
I could not compare with Texas, never been there! ;)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back