Mojave Need rear arms replacements.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skidmarkus

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Mojave
Ok, ive been talking up this mojave for months. Ive purchased a few ofthe recommended upgrades..
Scorched parts guards
Hr front steering hubs.
Wheel nuts
Yr heatsink and dual fans.
And a set of katars because i couldnt find any stock tires.
Well today i got into a slide doing around 30mph and the rear right wheel caught a mailbox post and it spun around 3 or 4 times before it hit the ground. I thought it was going to be a yardsale. Kept on going. I noticed the wheel was cambered way out after the hit and did some digging. Looks to me like the hinge pin hole on the arm is stretched way out and the pin is slightly bent.
What are the best upgrades for this area, and how much of it should be upgraded to make it as tough as possible.

That being said. It feels good to run a rig so durable that when it breaks, there is absolutly no doubt it was my fault haha.

FAF86F50-4A41-4B94-A3D4-EBB859C9C58C.jpeg
Gotta get u some of these. The pins lock in w small set screws. The hot racing RF, RR pieces w new pins
DD5E9526-829A-46AF-BAE0-17287F8F1D0C.jpeg

View attachment 95204Gotta get u some of these. The pins lock in w small set screws. The hot racing RF, RR pieces w new pins View attachment 95205
Oddly enough, after tearing the rig down. Its literally just the pin and arm. It did no damage to the pin retainer on the front or rear, im still going to upgrade them to what youve got. Thanks for the help.
20200818_175721.jpg

I wish i had a video of the impact. If that were my rustler, torment, or any other rig i have for that matter, i would still be picking pieces up off the road.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back