Need some batteries..??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BashingBrian

#ArrmaAddict #RCwhore
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Mojave EXB
  3. Outcast 8s
  4. Outcast EXB
  5. Talion EXB
  6. Typhon 6s
Need some 4s batteries..!!
Just wondering what people think about these two batteries, which ones would be the better option..??

OVONIC 14.8V 6500mAh 4S 50C Hardcase - $62ish
or
gensacearespammers 14.8V 5800mAh 4S 50C Hardcase - $55ish

I don't want any other suggestions I'm just asking about these two as I can get them in my country without much hassle..???

They will be used on an Arrma BLX / 2050kv system or a Max8 combo 2200kv ... ( also maybe in the future 8s in my Infraction..? )
Thx??

I use both Ovonic and gensacearespammers and they perform equally well, no issues at all, quality packaging, no dead cells, good punch, good soldererd connections, no complaints at all.
Looking at weight there is no huge difference either.
I would pick the Ovonic because of the larger capacity...but the gensacearespammers has a balance plug clip though... ;)

Last edited:
Got a pair of gensacearespammers bashing 5000mAH 50c and seem decent.

Both good choices and both with equal price when looking at mAh. Pick one.
If you are using 4S in a 6S rig, get the higher mAh.
Only differentiator might be weight but I bet it's minimal.

I have tons of smaller gens-ace-r-spam and they are good performers.

I use both Ovonic and gensacearespammers and they perform equally well, no issues at all, quality packaging, no dead cells, good punch, good soldererd connections, no complaints at all.
Looking at weight there is no huge difference either.
I would pick the Ovonic because of the larger capacity...but the gensacearespammers has a balance plug clip though... ;)
I prefer the ones without the big clips on the balance plugs. All those seem to do is add weight and if you don't strap them down, they flex the wires constantly when bashing which then work harden the wires and they break off. The non-clip ones fit in the holders on the arrma trucks if you have them. They are also lighter and don't flop around as much if you don't strap them down.

I prefer the ones without the big clips on the balance plugs. All those seem to do is add weight and if you don't strap them down, they flex the wires constantly when bashing which then work harden the wires and they break off. The non-clip ones fit in the holders on the arrma trucks if you have them. They are also lighter and don't flop around as much if you don't strap them down.
I've been using them for 5 years and never had a single issue as you mention it and i've bashed 'm hard. It's much more easy to connect them, love 'm!

Buddy of mine had them on his talion and I fixed the balance leads 4 times in 2 months... he refused to strap them down. Probably would have been fine if he strapped them down. They just kept breaking inside the insulation, then they wouldn't charge.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back