Talion Need some electronics help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RCbashingfool

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion
Hey forum. I need a little help. I was driving my Talion v3 in the snow and all of a sudden it seemed like my transmitter and receiver became unbinded. Can I get some troubleshooting help.

Take the roof off the receiver box. If there’s any water in there, say goodnight. The only thing that I actually don’t like about the 6s arrma series is the receiver box. Very prone to getting water in, but they did do a good job in facing the opening towards the back so water doesn’t flow into it

There's a good chance the ESC is bricked. In reality they are barely water resistant let alone water proof.
I kind of heard that as well. I know my buddy was on his second BLX185 in his talion because the first one died due to running in snow. Kind of what made me hesitant to take my outcast out today. Took my brushless revo and stampede 4x4 instead.

I kind of heard that as well. I know my buddy was on his second BLX185 in his talion because the first one died due to running in snow. Kind of what made me hesitant to take my outcast out today. Took my brushless revo and stampede 4x4 instead.

The ESC in my Notorious went up in smoke after running in the snow but I didn't think they were related. Maybe there's something to it. It will definitely make me think twice about doing it again.

Same thing happens today with my V3 Typhon. It was 50 today & the foot of melting snow was calling. The buggy was loving the paddle tire ride at full bore then poof, done. It makes me want to switch out the whole lot I have left for actual HWs. I finished out the day with the Outcast & Siren. Both have true max8 ESCs. Both survived the snow going full bore through multiple 6s packs.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back