Need some heavy prayers and positive thoughts for NorCal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man this thing will just not stop šŸ˜” again making its way back closer to us. Fire has zigzagged back and forth up and down almost every single area it missed on the first time around. Absolutely insane the movement and shifts this fire has made. Here's a pic of it tonight again burnt 20 miles away to the east then literally turned around and burnt 15miles back twords us to where it is now. I'll have to bring up a picture of the fire boundary and try to draw arrows of how it's moved and came back to un burned areas and made sure to burn them up then turn around and go back another way will look like zigzags and arrows switching back and forth like a skier doing the poles...
20210906_195839.jpg

Well finally guys some great news it's raining!!!šŸ˜ hopefully it keeps pouring all day and maybe a few days would be even better! Here's what it looks like outside looking twords the fire now
20210910_081622.jpg
and 4 days ago so much needed and very happy!
20210906_195839.jpg

I am glad your getting the much needed rain, sure wish we could get some down here. Hopefully this will help put a stop to your fires, or at least slow them down greatly. (y)

Had to get me one as I'll never forget this fire... Just wish the lady making them had Janesville on there also as we lost quite a few homes unfortunately and we are not part of Susanville lol.
20210910_180732.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back