Need some help choosing..!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BashingBrian

#ArrmaAddict #RCwhore
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Mojave EXB
  3. Outcast 8s
  4. Outcast EXB
  5. Talion EXB
  6. Typhon 6s
So, I've just had a promotion at work and it's also Xmas soon so I thought I'd treat myself to a new rig..!!
( already got some new batteries and an M2C chassis for a car I don't own..??? )

Problem is I just can't decide which Arrma to get..!!! ? was going to get a Mojave a couple of weeks ago but have changed my mind for now...

I already have a Kraton, Granite and Infraction don't have the space for the new K8s ? so it's really down to the Typhon, Notorious and Talion..??
I can get the Notorious on sale but the other two are full price, also I wouldn't mind making one of those truggyfied Typhon's after seeing
@RC DUDE81 last vid..!! ( the one with the Mojave parts ? )

My main bashing spots are very mixed ranging from grass through to gravel to bmx track and concrete bowl..!!

So here I am.. throw me your suggestions, pro's and con's...??
I just can't decide...!!

I'd say notorious as well.. that short chassis is just plain fun.. but a truggified typhon would be just as fun... ? I see your dilemma, how good is that promotion? Lol yep time for both... :ROFLMAO:

I here everyone talking about truggified Typhon, but wouldn't just be easier to but the already awesome Talion. Sell that M2C chassis and upgrade the Talion. I bought a Typhon because I wanted a track style buggy. If I wanted the perfect truggy, it already exists in the Talion. Whatever you get, you'll still be smiling ear to ear when it arrives and every time you drive it. Go with your gut, it's usually the best way.

What’s the difference between a truggified Typhon and a Notorious? Just the body? I would either go Typhon as a buggy or go with the Noto.
truggified typhon is a good bit lighter and narrower. best with 2.8" size tires. it handles a lot different than a OC/noto. Its around the same size and weight as the 4s kraton.

truggified typhon is a good bit lighter and narrower. best with 2.8" size tires. it handles a lot different than a OC/noto. Its around the same size and weight as the 4s kraton.
What arms does a TT use? I thought they used the same arms as a Noto? They share a chassis already.

What arms does a TT use? I thought they used the same arms as a Noto? They share a chassis already.
Truggified typhon uses typhon arms with kraton/oc hub carriers, axles and hexes. It makes it around 1" wider and allows for the wider 2.8" tires like mx badlands.
bedf6fa8-8b54-4c8c-bf7f-ca4cbe61d637-jpeg.42138

Thanks so far guys for all the input, I'm swaying towards truggyfied Typhon purely because it seems to build up into a really tuff truck.!!

When I first saw an Arrma it was the Notorious and I still want one..?

What makes it even harder is the fact that I have a Kraton that can be turned into a notorious or robbed for parts to make a truggyfied Typhon..?

Oh man, choice's choice's...?

Thanks so far guys for all the input, I'm swaying towards truggyfied Typhon purely because it seems to build up into a really tuff truck.!!

When I first saw an Arrma it was the Notorious and I still want one..?

What makes it even harder is the fact that I have a Kraton that can be turned into a notorious or robbed for parts to make a truggyfied Typhon..?

Oh man, choice's choice's...?
Can’t make your mind up........signs of a woman ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back