Need some help, No Forward: RESOLVED

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do not understand what the endpoint adjustment has to do with the throttle impulse.

Sure, I forget that the diff brain board is in-between the signal line RX -> ESC.
It reduce the throttle while switching the locks on or off.
The main point is why it is possible that these board had lost his settings, if that is the reason for this issue.
I red some more times over readjustment from this board in case that the servos are buzzing...
Maybe Howdy2u2 can make a readjustment with his board and can tell us more.
...if thinking more about that.... In case that the board is giving free the throttle signal free AFTER it had switched the lock, than it make sense that it will be OK after a new adjustment.
But the question of loosing settings still happens.
I think the better way will be to realize this function with firmware in a controller. But that will be a little more expensive cause we need more channels and a programmable TX. Also a more than 3ch RX.

Regards and have a nice weekend,
lonee

I will look in to it and see what I can figure out about its operation when I get the new board. I believe they need to add the information to the manual that Chevyfreak06 provided. Throttle endpoint adjustment with a diff brain is a totally different procedure than is stated in the manual for the reason you have stated. (diff brain board is in between the signal line RX and ESC) Using the procedure in the manual the ESC ignores the commands for the set points, using the Diff brain set point procedure got me a little farther in the procedure but still would not allow forward.

Received part for my warranty repairs.........................Received a diff case instead of the diff brain...........They are sending out the correct part now. No big deal since the temps here are in the teens, ran another RC and broke part of the wing off with a low speed crash. No need to break more parts so I called it a day.

Finally got the replacement diff brain- NO instructions included for set up-
Used this thread for set up (Thanks to Chevyfreak06 pointing it out)

Set up was easy and went well- I have forward WITH the diff brain connected in the wiring as it is supposed to be, not bypassed like I was running it. All is finally well and the weather looks like it will cooperate tomorrow so I can run the wheels off of it!!!!

When I first got my new Notorious Stun Truck I can only go 50% power forward and 100% going backwards due to the motor wire beings installed incorrectly from HH..Then on top if they stick you with the STX2 Transmitter which is complete junk.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back