Granite Need some help please.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fpjmjb

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Ok guys, need some help please. I have a:
Granite Mega 4x4 Brushed
I pulled the motor and ESC out and installed SW4 ESC and a castle 3800kv setup. The first time I took it out I snapped to what I believe is the input gear. I cannot find anywhere the correct part number that I need. I have ordered multiple parts and none seem to fit. The last one I ordered was AR310886 which I thought I finally found it but the pitch is different. I'm assuming this is for the 3S BLX Granite. So I can go about it two ways. Replace with the stock plastic, if its available or can I upgrade my diff to the 3S BLX diff? Either way, I need the part numbers please. Hope I gave enough information.

I really couldn't tell you how old it is. bought it used. But I will give this a shot. Do you know what all I would need to do to update it so it's not so hard to get parts again, or even if the update would be stronger?

I really couldn't tell you how old it is. bought it used. But I will give this a shot. Do you know what all I would need to do to update it so it's not so hard to get parts again, or even if the update would be stronger?
If the body is red or green it is an old one. Blue/Black or white/red are the latest models.

There are a few ways you can go about it.
  • The part I linked above is a direct drop in and does not require any additional parts.
If it was me I would just go all in and order all the require parts to fully convert it over to the brushless spec.

Just want to make sure you have the correct slipper assembly?

Ok, I will have to buy a new pinion gear than. But the castle motor is a 5mm. So I'm assuming 32P with a 5mm shaft size gear is what I need to get. That was all my shop had.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back