Need some help sourcing lipo in Canada

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toyopl

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
About to pull a trigger for first RC Granite 4x4 BLX, but I'm having hard time with sourcing 3s Lipo for it.
I wanted to get 3s, 7000-8000mah, 50C or higher (the higher the better).
Looking at local shops they all seem to carry 5000mah, nothing bigger, or I just suck at looking :)

About to pull a trigger for first RC Granite 4x4 BLX, but I'm having hard time with sourcing 3s Lipo for it.
Looking at local shops they all seem to carry 5000mah, nothing bigger, or I just suck at looking :)
Have you tried Amazon.ca?

I noticed Ovonic have warehouses in Canada, Australia and United States. I have no experience with their batteries though but thinking about grabbing a 6s or two

I noticed Ovonic have warehouses in Canada, Australia and United States. I have no experience with their batteries though but thinking about grabbing a 6s or two
Ovonic offers nothing over 5000 mAh to the Canadian consumer..

Why do you want larger? Just keep in mind more mah means more weight and more money. I’d buy 2 5000mah and be ahead of the game

Nothing wrong with 5000mah. Good run time and if you’re rough on the car a battery change is a good place to let the motor cool off.
I was just answering a question by the OP. I've never run higher than 5000 myself and any higher would likely put extra unnecessary strain on the trucks and their electronics.

I was just answering a question by the OP. I've never run higher than 5000 myself and any higher would likely put extra unnecessary strain on the trucks and their electronics.
I have both 4 and 6s 6000mah Graphene 100c packs. I’m not against the big stuff either, I just don’t see any issues with 5000mah packs. I’d rather them over the big boys because of the weight and dimensions. My Yowoo packs are bigger than advertised.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back