Kraton Need some ideas I’m too stupid for one so it’s your turn

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BashTillBroken

Very Active Member
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Coming around to lap you AGAIN….. (Oregon)
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite Grom
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton EXB
  4. Senton 3s
Need a way mount this battery to my car So I can run this monster of a fan tried zip ties makes working on it hard
image.jpg

Last edited:
I put my tiny fan battery on top of the 6s battery and use both straps on it same as main battery. I also put velcro on top of the main battery and the tiny battery to insure it doesn't slide. Holds up well. Your battery is big af though so I dunno if the same will work.

I use really small 3s and 4s batteries

I put my tiny fan battery on top of the 6s battery and use both straps on it same as main battery. I also put velcro on top of the main battery and the tiny battery to insure it doesn't slide. Holds up well.
I was thinking of that but my battery is a bit big for that

First, why 3s and 2200MAH just for fan? I run a 2s 1600mah(much smaller than yours) that powers 4 fans easily.
As for mounting. Get some battery straps and get creative.
Excuse the mess here, I'm in middle off replacing center bones and rear bulkhead after a mishap. But I attached mine to the side skirt (2 4s batteries outweigh my motor/esc so this balances it a little better).
16578760152541093174926450769311.jpg
1657876047316919936117290148975.jpg

After several high speed crashes, I only ever had it fail once. Somewhere north of me there is a Gens 2s 2400mah in a cornfield along with my old GNSS. 😆

+1 for the Velcro. I use it on my KEXB to attach a 2S battery which runs the steering servo. We had it out this weekend and abused the sh!t out of it, enough to crack the chassis. The battery never came loose. I realize your setup is a bit different, but you should be able to find something to attach it to.

PXL_20220112_202456789.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back