Limitless Need Speed Run Help? Ask Raz for help!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For me it was really annoying Raz didn't comment about the incorrect gearing setup in the castle log viewer causing such high rpms. Joshua even showed setting it up and mentioned it himself it was showing rpm's above the max of the motor rating.

Good video though. I like how Raz engages and shares his experience.

I like the idea but also agree with @rotauq he is not going a lot into some key details. Great idea but also not sure how to even go about contacting him to get some help with something like this. I commented on the video and messaged him on Instagram for help with the issue I'm having but still nothing back on either platform. It seems unfortunately right now he's only worried about getting his view count up if you look about the only comment he's left for almost every comment on the video is he needs help and asks to post one of his videos on Facebook etc cause he feels his vids aren't getting suggested by YouTube and he's not making enough money anymore off his vids. I get it but also if people want to watch they will you can't expect to magically gain tens of thousands of views with some people posting your videos. Unfortunately when he took the break it obviously had a huge impact on his following and people I think just lost interest. He needs to just keep pumping out new interesting content to drive his views back up IMO.

If you build it, they will come.

Sadly I think with Peter and James having tremendous success lately getting into the 190’s, Raz was kind of left behind. He was right there neck and neck before leaving for Israel. The lack of advancement during that time surely has hurt his views. Not to mention he’s trying to be Peter McKinnon instead of Peter Dirks lately. Not hating on his creativity, but his base is speed runners, not blog fans.

If you build it, they will come.

Sadly I think with Peter and James having tremendous success lately getting into the 190’s, Raz was kind of left behind. He was right there neck and neck before leaving for Israel. The lack of advancement during that time surely has hurt his views. Not to mention he’s trying to be Peter McKinnon instead of Peter Dirks lately. Not hating on his creativity, but his base is speed runners, not blog fans.
Totally agree 💯 also think it would be great for him to do a series almost on the new drivehafts and parts he's released recently. But ya as we've both said unfortunately he's been left in the dust and just isn't getting the attention like before as he's so far behind from the break it just caused him to be irrelevant unfortunately.

I thought it was unfortunate for Raz that his move to Israel, and resulting extended break from speedruns happened just as guys like Peter and James were stepping it up big time and hitting 190mph.. However I see no reason why Raz shouldn't hit 190mph or more himself. His builds are super clean (my favorite builds by anyone) and he certainly has the knowledge and equipment to do it. I bet we'll see him knocking on that 190mph door soon enough

I thought it was unfortunate for Raz that his move to Israel, and resulting extended break from speedruns happened just as guys like Peter and James were stepping it up big time and hitting 190mph.. However I see no reason why Raz shouldn't hit 190mph or more himself. His builds are super clean (my favorite builds by anyone) and he certainly has the knowledge and equipment to do it. I bet we'll see him knocking on that 190mph door soon enough
If he didn’t have to run uphill he would have made it 🤣✌🏻

Well got a response back from Raz via Instagram but he said he's not familiar with de-syncing and hasn't heard of it before. I tried to explain the best I could so see how it goes from here.

I’m not a speed runner at all I can’t stand to watch any other speed run channels, but I could watch his videos all day. I love raz’s attitude toward the whole speed run community and the fact he gave great insight, but let the guy try to figure it out himself in the video. It’s good to work and earn things and not be totally spoon fed all the time. As far as him needing money, I don’t think that’s the case, I just think it’s not a 10minute job to put out the quality of content he does and for $10 a video it’s not worth it.

Raz is a very nice guy to talk and work with. You have to imagine the hundreds of people reaching out to him and how some will get short answers or no answer. As always he is a business man and enjoys the business side of things with his Perfect Pass line up.

I know he had help getting from where his was in the 150-160 range into the 170 range. I don't think he will get that same help with the how-to get to 190. Possibly he will figure it out himself. Through trial and error he is bound to get there eventually, especially with access to that runway.

I just wish more of these high visibility guys would demonstrate safe practices in their videos. These cars could kill you at those high speeds.
James McCoy and Mr. Flo Pack are the only top tier guys I know who always get up on a ladder for their runs.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back