need upgrade help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Southernfury85

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fury
hello all. i am needing some help with my fury, it started as a mega, the 2014 model, i have since installed a castle sct combo and running a 5000mah 50c 2s lipo, i took it out for a run today and within minutes it destroyed three rear stub axles, and ripped the ball stud out of one rear hub carrier, does anyone know of any parts that will work better for those and possibly of a longer dogbone? thanks for any help.

Is this the MEGA with composite gears in the tranny?
If so, that will be next. Not brushless ready from 2014 and later :(

And as far as I know there are no metal replacement gears and differential for the 2014 onward model.
However, the 2013 gearbox, diff and gear seem to fit.
But only have seen this for a raider.

I am lucky to have 3 2013 Fury's...even the MEGA came with metal gears.

I do have some metal gears in it, took it to my LHS and the guy there did some work on the diff and trans for me, not sure what gears he used will have to try to find the papers, but what's getting me is the outdrives and stub axles are being destroyed, I had one shear in half

I do have some metal gears in it, took it to my LHS and the guy there did some work on the diff and trans for me, not sure what gears he used will have to try to find the papers, but what's getting me is the outdrives and stub axles are being destroyed, I had one shear in half

A lot of people like to know which gears are in your tranny, or if your tranny is still the 2014 one. He might have replaced the whole tranny with the 2013 version.

I have run my Fury many times on 3S (BLX). Ridiculous power, but no breakage.

If the dogbones do not fit properly this could happen because of that, what mister Belloso already suggested

I found out that the guy at my LHS put the older trans in my fury, does anyone know of stub axles that would replace the arrma ones, but a different company

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back