Big Rock Needing input on wing wing mount and wheelie bar

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shane85

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Got a big rock 3s wanting to put a wing on and different wheelie bar any ideas what wing wing mount and wheelie bar would work

The 4s mount looks completely different is. So not 100 % sure. But most wings are interchangeable. Wing's Body clearance just may be an issue, depending.

This one has a detailed list of parts. Did this to my Granite and a buddy did it to his Big Rock.

Will the outcast 4s wheelie bar work for the big rock crew cab wanting wheelie bar like that

Don't think the outcast 4s will work. The Granite and Big Rock are the same. Jennysrc.com has both.

V1 outcast mount, wing, and wheelie bar will bolt right up.. once you have the mount, you can put any wing you would like on it.. all the wings, 3s, 4s, 6s have the same center to center bolt pattern.. so many to choose from..

V2 is different so don't bother..

Doesn't sell 3s 4s wing mounts that I know of.. 🤷
Don't think the outcast 4s will work. The Granite and Big Rock are the same. Jennysrc.com has both.

V1 is the same as all the rest.. recommending parts for a granite and bigrock will yield no results.. they don't come with wings or mounts.. 🤷.

EDIT: I apologize, I misread your post .. you didn't recommend any parts for the granite or bigrock, sorry my fault.. reading through fast at work...🙏
The 4s mount looks completely different is. So not 100 % sure. But most wings are interchangeable. Wing's Body clearance just may be an issue, depending.

Correct.. v2 is different.. v1 is direct bolt on as they are all the same..

Last edited:
Anyone got a pic of the v1 outcast mount wing and wheelie bar trying to make sure I get the right one

Just go to Arrma-rc.com and look it up . Pictures and all.
That is your bible. Parts support is great there. Learn your way around. Lists crossover parts etc.

Could someone maybe post a pic with part number for the v1 outcast mount wing and wheelie bar please and thank you not seeming to find it

Outcast wing

Screenshot_20221126-115457.png

Whole set up.check to see if it will adapt
Outcast wing

Screenshot_20221126-115457.png

Ebay

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221126-120705.png
    Screenshot_20221126-120705.png
    596.8 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
Yes your correct
Except for the wheelie bar..on the big rock you don't want that wheelie bar set to the wing .I would leave it where it's at stock..he really just needs the wing mount and the wing..the extra wheelie bar wheels will come usefull when he wears down his stock wheelie wheels.in the long run it's cheaper to buy that whole set up so he doesn't spend more on a set of wheelie wheels in the future.on my big rock I removed my wheelie bar ..no need for it as I converted my big rock to a speed runner and the stock wheelie bar won't work with the set up I have.going to buy a long wheelie bar for drag racing made of aluminum.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back