Nerd humor. Yup.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I always like discussions about what TLA to use for new systems. TLA is a three letter abbreviation of three letter abbreviation.
Yeah I am totally telling my wife that one 😂

Yup…my wife picked up another book.
It appears to be a kids book so I read it with my 9 year old step daughter. She cracked TF up so it must be a kids book.
I think I miss Dr. Seuss 🫤

653ED1DE-5E81-48EA-8BD5-3FABDBB73061.jpeg

F820450A-7FED-455D-A865-E3E949A50915.jpeg

3F2EBE3D-47AB-4A1B-8FF4-193422BDEA41.jpeg

D0810460-8F77-49FB-8048-F882382EED06.jpeg

A7726D1E-2CC3-4C12-ABF9-3FB56D60C596.jpeg

991360D4-8888-4F4F-84E9-C5E426EC58B0.jpeg

I'm guessing It's a play on "Not all who wander are lost."
Yeah, the rewrite describes my wife well in her own words. She’s rather oblivious at times 😂
The map though…? Get it?

I showed her that movie earlier this year. She was raised Mormon in a small town in Indiana so was not exposed to real life. I’ve had a blast introducing her to so many of the things and movies I grew up with and I love her deep intelligence and calm manner.

She is in her early 50s like I am but has stayed withdrawn from general society all her life. A true loner and major introvert, preferring computers over people. Nobody understood how we ended up together except us 😊

Yeah, our 2 year anniversary is on the 15th so I’m all emotional about her lately. Last year she was in the hospital from her cancer surgery and this year I’m laid up at home so… yeah. At least we’re both semi-functional this year 😂

I showed her that movie earlier this year. She was raised Mormon in a small town in Indiana so was not exposed to real life. I’ve had a blast introducing her to so many of the things and movies I grew up with and I love her deep intelligence and calm manner.

She is in her early 50s like I am but has stayed withdrawn from general society all her life. A true loner and major introvert, preferring computers over people. Nobody understood how we ended up together except us 😊

Yeah, our 2 year anniversary is on the 15th so I’m all emotional about her lately. Last year she was in the hospital from her cancer surgery and this year I’m laid up at home so… yeah. At least we’re both semi-functional this year 😂
Love that movie!!

Happy Anniversary!

Us last year. Her hair is growing back beautifully now, it’s getting close to shoulder length. This year’s picture won’t be too much better. I am thinking will be able to go have sushi though… I hope I’ll be up for it. I won’t able to get anything else up 🤣 ‘no strenuous activity for 6-8 weeks’.

1C86A5AC-1A0F-461F-BFE9-1F5D96170189.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back