Nero 6S run, in my L.H.S. ;)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I LOVE THIS NERO MONSTER TRUCK!!!!!! Even running box stock in a pretty confined space, this 6S beast is as nimble as my SC5M running carpet!!! I love Traxxas and was really missing my Summit. Until now!!! I love the idea of running a 6S monster truck. with 3 locking differentials, rather than 2 locking diff's. I also love the center differential turning the front tires into pizza cutters!!! I might have to head to the park tomorrow and see how it handles the frozen tundra ;)

Going to be testing the Nero abilities on the frozen tundra, wanting to see how well it's going to crawl. And how well the stock tires will hook up on the frozen snow.

I moved up from the traxxas summit too. Love the speed and durability of the Nero I changed the rod ends to the ones off the summit. The summit is better at crawling cuz of the low speed gear and the softer suspension and higher ground Clarence.

I really had a 6S style blast running the Nero box stock!!! This monster truck is a total BEAST!!!

I really had a 6S style blast running the Nero box stock!!! This monster truck is a total BEAST!!!
These few videos was my first run outside of the Shop ;)

I moved up from the traxxas summit too. Love the speed and durability of the Nero I changed the rod ends to the ones off the summit. The summit is better at crawling cuz of the low speed gear and the softer suspension and higher ground Clarence.
Love the idea of changing the rod ends to the summit ones. Because those are always hanging on the Shop wall ;) I will take a look later today after work.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back